The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Members and members families photo gallery 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8288 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  11:25:32  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by streepalicious

Ok. Been trailing through the photos of me...trying to find a decent one. And this is the best I could do, photos of me always some how look terrible! Ahhhhhhhh....So here we are, me rugging up from the cold , around the fire (not that you can see it) and eating a wheat biscut(last night)!

Alicex

It was well worth the wait - lovely photo Alice..thank you for posting it .

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2009 :  17:34:21  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, there's our Alice! You know, it's kind of funny, actually. I pictured you as having dark brown hair, Al, I have no idea why. I like the pic, though, you're a good lookin' kid! Lol, by the look on your face I can tell that there's a bit of mischief in you. Wow, thanks for sharing the pic with us, darlin'.

Yeah, that's the autographed pic of Dusty that Frans sent me, by the way. Usually,I have it high upon this shelf in my room where little hands can't get next to it. Lol, I told my kids that the picture cost more than they did. When Phoenix saw the pic for the first time she just looked at me & said "that lady's really pretty, mommy, she looks really nice too". Out of the mouth of babes comes the truth...

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  14:47:08  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yay! It's Alice. Great pic, thanks for posting it- always great to add the face to the name!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  00:02:09  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting that photo of yourself Alice.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  10:51:17  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
....Can you guess who this is????

....just look at the face on that!

Emma xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 11/05/2009 10:53:04
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  17:36:44  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AWWWWWW! Now THAT picture is worth a thousand words! Lol, did you not want your pic taken, Emma? You sure didn't look like you did! Oh, by the way, I am LOVING that hair! You look like a little punk rocker. Too cute, man....

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  01:53:16  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LMAO! That is a very cute pic Emz! LOL! VERY shifty little eyes...

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2009 :  17:12:13  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL I know, right Alice? Man, she made my day when she posted that! I HAVE GOT to let my mama look at the pic when she gets home this evening. Mama's gonna love it. Lol, Emma looked like she was about to b**** slap somebody!

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2009 :  01:22:40  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Emma, mama loved the baby pic! She's on the same page as me, lol, she loves the hair do you got goin' on there!

Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8288 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2009 :  09:01:49  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We used to have a 'baby' photo thread........we'll have to hunt through the archives methinks.

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2009 :  07:14:32  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Or start a new one!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2009 :  01:58:06  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I second that! Dude, let me dig around & find a baby pic of me, I'll get it started!

Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2009 :  02:56:15  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ha! When I was born I had a pink birthmark on the end of my nose. Which let me to me called piglet to this day, LUCKILY it was the type that fades, so it was gone by the time I was 12. Few....

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2009 :  22:06:14  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL piglet, that's funny. Although, had it been me, I'd have beat somebody down....

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2009 :  01:28:37  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Summer from the great state of Lou-siana!!!

(I just got done laying out & tanning!)

Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  23:09:55  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great photo of you Bambi.!!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  01:26:22  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, you like it? I actually posted it on impulse, I didn't really think about it, I just done it. Lol, once I started thinking about it I started to wonder, & get scared, of what someone might say...but thank you!

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  01:32:45  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Me & my hubby...I FINALLY got him to take a pic with me!

Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  08:28:19  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8288 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  08:45:40  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great photos again, Bambi . Nice one of your man btw .

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2