The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Members and members families photo gallery 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2009 :  23:25:39  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, he's quite the hottie, ain't he Janie?

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2009 :  01:08:44  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's one for my British friends....

Here's a random photo

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2009 :  08:15:42  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kajunbaby23

Lol, he's quite the hottie, ain't he Janie?

Just love a man with a 'tache!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2009 :  21:17:19  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I know ya'll are probably get sick of seeing my face plastered everywhere, but I just had to share some more happy times with ya'll!!!

Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  23:47:34  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote

hi everyone.... i had a wonderful time with gillian, she took me all over the place....we had a blast. it is such a beautiful place...i loved the pubs....the cider was my favorite. i don't want to go home.....darian
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  18:52:57  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a lovely pic of you two, great to know you both had a good time!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  22:53:35  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great to put faces to names ..........thank you posting. Stonehenge, eh? Crikey, it was only the other weekend I passed it in the car.

And Bambi - I LOVE seeing you and yours faces' plastered everywhere so don't stop now!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2009 :  22:40:24  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OH

MY

GOD....

I'VE FINALLY SEEN A PICTURE OF GILL!!!! *Bambi falls outta her chair* Dude, we'd better save this one! Holy crap, I can't believe I finally get to put a face to the posts!!! AND DARIAN AS WELL! A TWO-FER!

Great pic ya'll, you two look good together, & I can tell from the both of you smiling like you just won the lottery that ya'll had fun. "Go 'Head On"....

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2009 :  23:18:49  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ya'll like my new hat? I think it suits me just fine...

And this is my 80 year old Memaw Duncan...

Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  08:51:26  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bambs, who/what is memaw???

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  13:23:41  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alice I know I'm not Bambi, but I couldn't help but answer your question.

Memaw = me mum to you, it's sort of a southern or hillbilly expression. I would say my mom.

Marty
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  19:23:41  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Close, Marty, but no dice. "Memmaw" is the expression we use for our grandmothers around here. Some say "mem-maw" & some say "mee-maw". So, Alice, that is my grandmother. Lol, does she look 80?

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2009 :  23:17:15  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If ya'll want to know who I look like or take after in my family, take a gander at this beautiful pic of my Memaw when she just 17 years old. I'm the spitting image of my grandmother, lol, there ain't no way she's denying me!

Here's a pic of my grandfather's dogtags, he was a cheif petty officer in the navy for 23 years. He was in the submarines....

Here's the last tattoo I got, it cost $125 & it's my grandfather's initials "CWD", Charles Wesley Duncan. I had them put angels wings on the side & a halo on top. I think of him as my guardian angel.

Edited by - kajunbaby23 on 12/06/2009 17:13:25
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  07:29:37  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, those 1930s style portraits are always lovely, I have one of my Grandmother just like it.

I see so a Memaw is your grandmother! She doesn't look 80 at all!
I always called my Grandparents Nonna and Nonno, don't no why - we're not Italian!

Alicex

Edited by - streepalicious on 12/06/2009 07:30:10
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  16:54:27  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nonna & Nonno, huh? That's kind of funny, when I was a little'n, before I knew who my real mother was, I used call my biological mother "Nonna". I couldn't say Donna. Now that's what my children call her as well. I don't know what I would've called my grandfathers, I never had any. They both died years before I was even a twinkle in someone's eye. I've worn my grandfather's dogtags since the 6th grade, I've never taken them off once. Now the various chains I've had them on has broken over the years, of course, but I would always find another chain. The dogtags have always been my good luck charm.

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2009 :  17:15:55  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also, here's a picture of my Phoenix playing dress up, she wanted to be a fairy princess...

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2009 :  02:54:01  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ya'll check out the new tattoo I just got today!!! And, yes, it hurt like hell!

Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2009 :  06:03:05  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MY GOD YOU'RE A BRAVE WOMAN!

I have like the worlds lowest pain threshold, I'll burst into tears if I stub my toe. I thought getting my ears pierced was painful, I'd never be brave enough to get more piercings or tats.

Looks cool though Bambs, the clef and peace sign! Is that bruising round the side?

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2009 :  18:00:07  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL! No, Al, that's not bruising around the side. That's totally normal for a brand new tattoo. That's just the excess ink that smeared when ol' dude cleaned it off when he was done. I promise, it's not bruised Al. It took all of 30 minutes & was $100 even. That was a VERY tender spot, too! I have an American flag/peace sign right across on the other side, the right side of my tummy. I got that one when I was 15, lol, it had been some years since I'd gotten the other one. Lol, like a dumba** though, I decided "hey! Let's even it out & do the other side!". I totally should've gotten drunk before doing it! Believe me, I was sweatin' from the pain!

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2009 :  20:32:17  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alright, I've managed to get around to getting a pic of me when I was 5 years old & in kintergarden. Lol, go easy on me now, don't judge too harshly. I'm going to try & find a baby pic of me when I was even smaller. I think I'll try to find my first Easter pix for ya'll, ya'll might like them....

Ok, here is a couple of pix of a tee-niny baby KajunBabe, & the little Alfalfa sprout on top of my head is CUTE damn it!

Here is a pic of me on my first Easter

P.S. Sorry it's a little blurry, that's the best I could get!

Edited by - kajunbaby23 on 23/06/2009 22:52:37
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.4 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2