The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Members and members families photo gallery 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2009 :  22:56:27  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cute pictures of you Bambi.!!!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2009 :  07:59:20  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AWWW! Cute as little Bambs! That third one is adorable and the second one made me laugh!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

Mark
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
3102 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2009 :  09:24:10  Show Profile Send Mark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great pics Bambi, nice to see you at last!

Mark
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2009 :  17:07:16  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, why did the 2nd one make you laugh, Al?

Thanks Mark & Chris, I appreciate it you guys :)

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

Mark
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
3102 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2009 :  19:01:30  Show Profile Send Mark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just been a raidin' the photo albums, here's one o' me attempting to be a Mod in the swingin' 60's!........

Most recent, at the River Thames Flood Barrier.......

Edited by - Mark on 24/06/2009 19:08:39
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2009 :  03:59:19  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dude, you looked rad on that scooter, Mark!

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2009 :  10:36:42  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mark, what great pics of you!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2009 :  16:34:00  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those doo-hickeys behind you remind me of the Australian opera house on the ocean....

Go to Top of Page

PP68
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
487 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2009 :  11:10:02  Show Profile Send PP68 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice pictures Mark
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  06:25:59  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, here are some pix from St. Louis Cemetary No.1, the site of Marie Laveaux's grave....

They do not allow any markings on any graves except for Marie's. People from all over the place go to her grave, leave a trinket of some sort (be it a coin, a glass, a C.D., any offering you have will suffice), mark the grave with 3 X's, & then say a prayer & ask for something like love, peace, prosperity...stuff like 'at. The blue X's on the grave to the right are mine. I left some coins, marked it, prayed & asked for something. I have the deepest respect for Marie Laveaux. People may think it stupid & some may think of it as going against God. But Marie was a very spiritual woman who did believe in God, so when I had the chance to pay my respects, I did. I knelt in front of her grave, did the sign of the cross & prayed. Seeing her grave in person, being knelt down in front of it, actually touching it....it was the most amazing experience. Something came completely over me & I will NEVER forget it.....

Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  07:26:22  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is petty cool Bambs...amazing!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  17:13:42  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here are some more pix from our trip....

That's me standing at a random statue in the cemetary.

That's me in the room. I was drunk & burning up!

That's me wearing Holly's Hurricane. Lol, she was sober when she spilled it on me....

This is me sitting at the bar.

Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  17:49:51  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bambi wasn't it only yesterday you said you were going to N'orleans (as they pronounce it).

What happened did they throw you out already or was it a very quick trip?

Edited by - reputation on 06/07/2009 18:47:07
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2009 :  17:52:50  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by reputation

Bambi wasn't it only yesterday you said you were going to N'orleans (as they promounce it).

What happened did they throw you out already or was it a very quick trip?

Don't like nose rings or any kind of thing like that they really make me feel sick. Years ago I interviewed a girl who wore one in her lip and I looked away for a few seconds and when I looked back she had taken it out, she'd seen the look on my face - I thanked her for doing that.
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  01:36:11  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, well Karl, it's too bad that you don't like piercings of any sort. I can understand & respect your opinion, & I will never put you down or argue with you for feeling that way. Still, my piercings/tatts are who I am, they each tell a different story.....they represent me. It's just another way to express myself. I wouldn't be who I am today had it not been for me getting all of them, they simply make me who I am.

Yeah, lol, it was a really short trip. We got there around 10 in the morning this past Wed. & left around 3 Thurs. evening. Lol, threw me out?! Dude, the folks of N'awlins (that's how they pronounce it) make me look like a saint!!! LMAO....Mark, I would've been the LAST person to get booted from New Orleans....

Edited by - kajunbaby23 on 06/07/2009 10:45:00
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2009 :  18:53:30  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Saint Bambi, sound kinda nice!!!

Thanks for reminding me that it's N'Awlins I knew I hadn't got it right but couldn't remember how they spelt it - it's awhile since I've been there.

I don't want to argue with you either Bambi re the piercings, but I think you'd be as good a person with or without them. I don' mind them in ears but it ends there - however everyone is different and if it makes you happy.
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  03:58:31  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What ya'll think of my new hair cut? It ain't the best pic of me, but I just decided to throw one on here for ya'll to see. It looks alot better when I put super stiff hair gel & mousse in it & spike it up.....

Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2009 :  10:38:57  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What with holidays and whotnot I've managed to miss a lot of these photos - thank you Mark for yours! Great 'young' shot of you.

Bambi - you look very well in your latest piccie.........enjoyed all of them btw.

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  23:02:49  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You look completely different Bambi.!!!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  12:05:52  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, yeah, it's a very big change from my long, dark hair. I used to have it just like that a couple of years ago, actually. It was two inches long & was platnium blonde. I'd put a combination of super stiff hair gel & alot of mousse in it to spike it up & out. Then the dark brown roots grew in with the tips still a very light blonde, it looked great. Everyone of my friends/family had said it was the best look I'd ever had, they loved it. Even my very religious Memaw Duncan thought it was the best I'd ever looked. Normally I'd had never heard the end of it!

The reason I'd done it was because I'd never wanted to cut it, not originally, I never intended to cut it, only dye it platnium blonde (white). Well, because my hair is so damn thick when it's long, & because it's such a naturally dark brown color, it has always taken me 2 boxes of dye to even lighten it, much less get it even anywhere near blonde. I only had one application this time & it turned the top/sides of my hair blonde, the middle of my hair reddish/orange, & the bottom was still my natural chesnut brown. I went & bought TWO MORE BOXES & it got most of the red out, but the ends of my hair just absolutely refused to turn! So my mama decides to cut it to my shoulders to get the brown off my head & she went for this shag/feather look because she wanted to do this Joan Jett 80's style. Then, looking at the color with Joan in mind, I said blonde didn't look right. I needed it black but didn't have the money for anymore dye. Then I said screw it, told mama to cut it two inches short so I could spike it.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.8 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2