The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Members and members families photo gallery 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  20:37:01  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a pic with my hair all spiked up....

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  03:14:07  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a better pic of my hair. The way it's styled came completely by accident! I had put a ton of gel/mousse in my hair earlier that day & had went to town. While I was in town it had came one hell of a rain storm! Not only was hair totally soaked, but my entire body was drenched. The rain had soaked my head completely through,but I never dried it to get the product out & just let it dry on it's own & the result was this....

Here's a pic of mine & Michael's new tattoos. The red & black one is mine & means "Phoenix" in Chinese

And Michael's means "Raven"

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"

Edited by - kajunbaby23 on 09/08/2009 03:25:30
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2009 :  13:47:34  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, I've decided to post another pic of me...just to show that I haven't changed that much in a year, since the one with Katy at Dudley. At least in this pic you can hopefully see that my hair is not as red as it could be...sorry not much makeup on...eeekk!!!

Forgive me, the background is my room! It is a bit pink I know, and I'm in the process of having it transformed into a new 60s style pad.I'm sick of the site of that flowery scene I'll admit. You may also be able to see another pic of me in the background- that is me and my friend Sam. The CD rack is basically ALL Dusty's works and can you spot the video too?

Anyways, hope you like it...

Emma xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 25/08/2009 15:47:10
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2009 :  23:48:21  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, look at my Emma-nemma pimpin'! Go 'head on baby girl, you lookin' good! Wooo, you sexy British Lass....XOXO

Go to Top of Page

twinlorna
Something Special

USA
1324 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2009 :  05:38:03  Show Profile Send twinlorna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HI Emma.Nice photo,and you dont need much makeup with such lovely skin.Flawless.
Love that you're having your room transformed 60's style,what new things will you add?

-Lorna
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2009 :  08:12:27  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great pics Bambi and Emma.............PINK Emma.......how very daring of you!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2009 :  13:28:30  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by twinlorna

HI Emma.Nice photo,and you dont need much makeup with such lovely skin.Flawless.
Love that you're having your room transformed 60's style,what new things will you add?

-Lorna

Gee thanks Lorna, I do my best to keep it like that...my skin that is not my room!

I'm hoping to have it painted in a 60s style pattern...LOTS of colours! My back wall where my bed is is going to be a feature wall- Dusty of course will be on there, as I may get my brother who is very arty do paint a large pic of her in the centre. I'd like to acquire some 60s type furniture to add in, not to much though as I'm going to be doing most of the work myself...and these nails are precious! Anyway, THAT is the plan folks, whether it will all come together in the end is another thing I'll keep you posted.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

twinlorna
Something Special

USA
1324 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2009 :  16:45:32  Show Profile Send twinlorna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bambi,I didnt realize you're so young.Your posts sound more mature,and thats good.Your daughter looks alot like you.
Actually she reminds me of my niece Leonie at that age.Leonie,now a lovely 26,lives in London and I'm so proud of her.

-Lorna
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2009 :  11:42:56  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, I'm very proud of our Emma for stepping back in time, & to the 60's!!! Dude, Emma, you should try & find some pix or poster from the "Swinging London" scene, something very vintage.

Yes, Lorna, I'm only 24. I am quite young, some folks still tell me I'm a baby, lol. But I feel like such an old soul. You're also one of the very few who's told me that my Phoenix looks like me! I say she looks just like her daddy, which she does, but the older she gets the more her mother comes out in her.....attitude & looks! Lol, she's already got my fire in her eyes, not to mention a fight in her spirit that won't die no matter what. Ah, mama's baby, I'm so proud!

Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2009 :  23:25:22  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great to see you Emma. Good luck with the room.!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2009 :  15:49:04  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by chrispld

Great to see you Emma. Good luck with the room.!

Chris

Ta Chris. Just panicked though, as I'm trying to sort out my photobucket albums when I accidently deleted it! Thought I'd not kept a copy on my PC photo gallery, but I did...so I'm back again.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  10:50:22  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yesterday (9th September), was a very special day for me- probably the proudest of my life.....I graduated!

I thought I'd share a couple of shots of me all dolled up in my fancy robes for you to see.... The glamour of outside pictures!

....not quite sure what was going on in that last picture, as that wasn't a pose I was banking on! The ceremony was held at the Grand Theatre in Wolverhampton, where I also had the great pleasure of sharing the stage with none other than Esther Rantzen! She was awarded an honorary doctorate for services to children. Prior to the start of the ceremony I actually passed Esther in the bar area, but didn't get much chance to speak to her- though a brief smile was shared. My brother however, got to meet her before she was ushered away and even got her autograph!

Here is another one of my fellow graduates...

Emma xXx

Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  11:07:30  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just look at you, Motown Diva!

Emma, you look lovely and huge congratulations on your achievement. I feel very proud for you, so I do. Well done, you .

Janie x56
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  14:59:52  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Omg, Emma, you look absolutely STUNNING! WOW! I think I'm speechless.....

Congratulations sweet pea! Proud is an understatment, darlin', you worked very hard to get to where you are & you deserve everything you're getting! You Rock....

"Scars Are Tattoos With Better Stories"

Edited by - kajunbaby23 on 10/09/2009 15:08:40
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2009 :  20:59:35  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've just noticed how yellow my skin looks! Looks like I've got jaundice! Must be the light or something, I'm not that pale folks honest....and that's WITH foundation...

...thank you both by the way for your lovely comments.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  08:41:27  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OMG! Em you look absolutely stunning girl! Congrats on graduating...i know you'll be a great teacher! Proud of you!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  11:32:29  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Motown Diva

I've just noticed how yellow my skin looks! Looks like I've got jaundice! Must be the light or something, I'm not that pale folks honest....and that's WITH foundation...

...thank you both by the way for your lovely comments.

Emma xXx

Congratulations Emma and stop fussing you look fine!
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2009 :  23:30:53  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Emma.You look great in the photo.!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  04:21:51  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll second Al's opinion!!!

"Scars Are Tattoos With Better Stories"
Go to Top of Page

Paul-Dusty-fan
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
153 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  22:27:01  Show Profile Send Paul-Dusty-fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Emma.

Congratulations on your Graduation.

I noticed the Renault cap in an earlier photo. I worked for them in Swindon for 17yrs before the moved to Lutterworth.

Paul.

Katys No1 fan.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2