The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Members and members families photo gallery 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  16:50:23  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paul-Dusty-fan

Hi Emma.

Congratulations on your Graduation.

I noticed the Renault cap in an earlier photo. I worked for them in Swindon for 17yrs before the moved to Lutterworth.

Paul.

Katys No1 fan.

You know Paul, I have absolutely no idea where that cap came from! I know there have been a lot of Renault cars in our family.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  17:13:08  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Congrats Emma, you look lovely in your Cap and gown.

Marty
Go to Top of Page

spaniel
Brand New Me

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2009 :  14:44:13  Show Profile Send spaniel a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Here are the two that rule our household! This is Sadie and Sparky--the chocolate one is the Mother, and the black and tan is the Son--spoiled rotten!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2009 :  16:07:35  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Too cute!!!

"Scars Are Tattoos With Better Stories"
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2009 :  20:19:54  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lee, they are adorable! Thanks for posting them.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2009 :  08:07:07  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's the black hair ya'll have been waiting to see :)

And here's the second tattoo that means "Raven Bird" in Chinese...

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 26/09/2009 :  22:28:30  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey ya'll, I just got back from the fair with Michael & the kids, oh it was so fun! We had a great time. The kids & I had our faces painted, Rayven had a pirate face done & Phoenix got a gold star with a rainbow coming out of the side. Here's the one I chose. It did look alot better, lol, it was just being out in that hot freakin' sun for 3 straight hours. It kind of "melted"....

(P.S. Lol, Michael almost threw up on us on the Tilt-A-Whirl!)

Edited by - kajunbaby23 on 26/09/2009 22:31:00
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2009 :  11:34:23  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool pics Bambi. It's nice that you just seem to have one of those faces whereby any hair colour suits you! I think if I was to go black I would look more like the bride of Frankenstein!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2009 :  11:52:45  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spaniel

Here are the two that rule our household! This is Sadie and Sparky--the chocolate one is the Mother, and the black and tan is the Son--spoiled rotten!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee

Adorable - thank you for sharing your beautiful souls with us, Lee .

Bambi - great shots again .

Janie x56
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2009 :  22:54:59  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by streepalicious

OMG! Em you look absolutely stunning girl! Congrats on graduating...i know you'll be a great teacher! Proud of you!

Alicex

Yeah, lol, you look very stunning all grown up as opposed to your "shifty little eyes" when you were a babe! Right Al?

Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2009 :  10:16:51  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do like you with black hair, Bambs! Suits you a lot! What;s your natural colour? if you don't mind my asking.

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2009 :  06:31:41  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, I've had my hair dyed so much & so many times it's a miracle that I can still remember my natural color!

Well, let me see...when I was born I came out with a head full of thick, coal black hair (family trait). It stayed that way until I was 6 & then it turned dirty blonde. I stayed a dirty blonde until I was about 8 & my hair then turned a very dark brown. This is all very natural now, my hair naturally changed this way while growing up, but I decided to dye it black when I was 13. I've just always felt that black is who I am. But to answer your question, Al, my natural color has been dark (or chesnut) brown ever since I was 8 years old.

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2009 :  20:21:09  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a Halloween pic for ya'll! We went as the Flintstones. And, yes, I know Wilma was not covered in tatts & piercings but, you know what? She was that night!

(By the way, the red dye washed out!)

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2009 :  02:25:45  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ya'll, it was my baby girl's 5th birthday today! Omg, it's such a trip! Anyway, here's some pix from the party....

Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  14:28:06  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, here is another recent pic of me in the snow...

On the sofa...

Emma xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 29/08/2010 15:15:39
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2010 :  16:00:34  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, I KNOW WHERE THAT ONE CAME FROM!!!! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  02:07:17  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a recent pic of me, I figured I hadn't posted one in a while. Here ya'll go

Dance Like No One Is Watching, Live Like You Don't Need The Money, & Love Like You've Never Been Hurt

Edited by - kajunbaby23 on 07/06/2010 02:09:09
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  08:35:36  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good pic Bambi, looks like a record sleeve!
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  16:41:10  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awwww, thank you Karl :)

Dance Like No One Is Watching, Live Like You Don't Need The Money, & Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2010 :  05:30:42  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kajunbaby23

Here is a recent pic of me, I figured I hadn't posted one in a while. Here ya'll go

Looks like we have a pin-up!! Great shot Bambi

Janie x56
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2