The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Members and members families photo gallery 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  17:39:42  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
May I present 'Angel', the newest member of our family.

Angel is 7-8 months old and has NO tail! She was a stray and had been living in a cage at the vet's office for 4 months, waiting for someone to give her a home.

When I told this vet about losing Jennie on Christmas day, she suggested that I might want to adopt Angel as she was really sweet and in need of a family. My Rosie (aka 'Honeybun') needed a playmate as did Angel, so they are now sisters.

TMak
Go to Top of Page

Lindakron
Sweet Inspiration

Canada
2740 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  03:30:50  Show Profile  Send Lindakron a Yahoo! Message Send Lindakron a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Congratulations Tere! I hope they get along well!

Linda
Go to Top of Page

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  12:21:34  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They are bonding and running all over the house together - growling and rasslin' as they go! (Mom didn't think 'Angel' fit, so she is now known as 'Angie'--- so far.)

TMak
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  12:56:59  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for these pics, Tere.

I'm sure that both these new additions will make you very happy.

..Absolutely brilliant.

Carole xxx
Go to Top of Page

treking
Wasn't Born To Follow

United Kingdom
5727 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  14:10:42  Show Profile Send treking a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awww thats real nice Tere--they will be company for each other and for you

Manx cats from the Isle of Man have no tails

Trek

Also known as Carole.
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  16:17:43  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lovely photos T - amidst the sadness Angel has brought you some joy. Wonderful .

Janie x54
Go to Top of Page

Lindakron
Sweet Inspiration

Canada
2740 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  21:37:17  Show Profile  Send Lindakron a Yahoo! Message Send Lindakron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Tere, we were at JB's godparents' home for brunch today and it turns out that they also have a new kitten with similar markings and only half a tail! Except it's a male kitten, and his name is Hector. Apparently he lost part of his tail because of an overly-exhuberant puppy, so our friends took him in.

I'm glad Rosie and Angie are good playmates for each other.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  21:42:19  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kitten name update: According to Mom, 'Angel' has been renamed again, from 'Angie' to 'Mollie'. I think Mollie fits her well.

TMak
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  21:50:07  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rosie and Mollie...Luvvly Jubbly.

Cxx
Go to Top of Page

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  21:52:12  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One of my coworkers thought 'Rosie and Angie' sounded like "a coupla chicks from Brooklyn"!

TMak
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  23:20:49  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awww, she is so sweet, Tere! I'm glad they get on

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Rhiannon
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
386 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2008 :  20:29:04  Show Profile Send Rhiannon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know we're well into the new year now, but here's some Christmas pics of my family. This is one of our cats, Lenny. We got her when I was 15, she's getting a bit old now but she's still the cheekiest cat ever... Climbs the curtains, rips my Mum's sofas to shreds, etc.

Watching TV

Does anyone else's cat worship the fire like this? She sits like that for hours...

This one made me laugh - the cat sat between those two satsumas and I just had to take a photo!

This isn't a cat, it's my little brother Tommy!

My sis Annie and her fella Ross

Me and the Missus - known to you lot as Vera
Go to Top of Page

David
Wishing And Hoping

USA
698 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2008 :  21:50:02  Show Profile Send David a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a handsome group, Rhiannon!

Astro
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2008 :  22:22:35  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awwwww! Lovely pics!
I want that kitty!

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Lindakron
Sweet Inspiration

Canada
2740 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2008 :  22:30:28  Show Profile  Send Lindakron a Yahoo! Message Send Lindakron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really nice pictures, Rhiannon! I love the picture of the mesmerized cat watching the fire.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 21/01/2008 :  23:24:29  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Blimey Rhiannon - 'Me and the missus'........respect!

Janie x54
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 22/01/2008 :  08:40:49  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fab Pics.

Thanks for sharing them.

Carole R xx
Go to Top of Page

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 22/01/2008 :  23:49:58  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My admin staff, at the ready ~

Their favorite PC video game is 'Catch the Cursor'.

TMak
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 22/01/2008 :  23:53:03  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awwwww! I want them!
Do they get on okay?

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 22/01/2008 :  23:57:50  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They are inseparable now. Last night, they were hugging each other while they slept together.

TMak
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.24 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2