The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Members and members families photo gallery 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2008 :  00:00:23  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awwww, that's so sweet

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2008 :  00:05:58  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats a fantastic picture, Tere!...

They look extremely, healthy and content.

Thanks for sharing the pic with us..

Carole R xx

Go to Top of Page

Lindakron
Sweet Inspiration

Canada
2740 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2008 :  02:46:51  Show Profile  Send Lindakron a Yahoo! Message Send Lindakron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TMAK

Last night, they were hugging each other while they slept together.

That is so sweet.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2008 :  09:30:20  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks T - wonderful pics. I know cats can be independent creatures but I never ceased to be amazed at how close two cats can become. I remember when one of mine was dying of cancer her adopted brother (actually one of my Mum's cats who we adopted when she passed on, he wasn't really my cats brother ) used to sit with her for hours. To all intents and purposes he was looking after her. I can't say I noticed such an affection for one another before her illness - it was very touching.

When she was feeling particularly under the weather, Cari would go for a rest on one of the shelves in the study - Bluey would sit below her....here they are.

Janie x54
Go to Top of Page

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2008 :  12:33:57  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cats can be very caring. I can only imagine what Rosie thinks happened to the black cat who was here during her first two weeks. She tried to get close to Jennie, but Jennie, feeling poorly, was having none of her. We still sometimes find Rosie sitting by herself in the dining room, where Jennie spent most of her last days.

Rosie and Mollie are just what each other needed. (Just what I needed, too.) Rosie even now happily submits to the grooming sessions from Mollie - no more squirming and growling when Mollie holds her down and washes her.

Your big furry fur children were beautiful, Janie. I hope Rosie looks that big and fluffy when she grows up.

TMak
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 23/01/2008 :  23:20:19  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awww, they're so cute..
I always used to wonder what Fudge thought when Twinkle died, she used to wander about as if she were looking for something, and I'm sure she was looking for her mum

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2008 :  08:46:29  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think that the 'caring cats' stories above are very sweet and touching...

Thanks for them.

Carole R xx
Go to Top of Page

Rob
Something Special

United Kingdom
1157 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  00:08:44  Show Profile Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rabbit to the rescue

You must be logged in to see this link.

You must be logged in to see this link.

RB

Edited by - Rob on 25/01/2008 00:11:09
Go to Top of Page

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2008 :  01:36:37  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awwwww! That mommy bunny and the kittens are SO sweet!! Thanks, Rob.

TMak
Go to Top of Page

Lindakron
Sweet Inspiration

Canada
2740 Posts

Posted - 26/01/2008 :  00:35:19  Show Profile  Send Lindakron a Yahoo! Message Send Lindakron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice link Rob, that rabbit looks like she's enjoying the company of the kittens!

I get nervous when grown rabbits and cats get too close, though... a grown cat will often attack a rabbit.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

jackflash
Brand New Me

Netherlands
91 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2008 :  17:16:14  Show Profile Send jackflash a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yep, this is Jack

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2008 :  17:38:05  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hiya Jack!! Good to see you!

TMak
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2008 :  17:58:44  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hallo Jack... Nice to see ya!...

Do you live in an Apartment?

Carole R xx
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2008 :  21:09:09  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great to see you, Jack!

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

treking
Wasn't Born To Follow

United Kingdom
5727 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2008 :  22:40:24  Show Profile Send treking a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking cool Jack

Trek

Also known as Carole.
Go to Top of Page

Vera
Administrator

United Kingdom
1632 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2008 :  08:53:21  Show Profile  Click to see Vera's MSN Messenger address Send Vera a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool picture Jack - now I can see you were listening to music on that photo - It better be Dusty! lol

V x
Go to Top of Page

jackflash
Brand New Me

Netherlands
91 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2008 :  18:25:20  Show Profile Send jackflash a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Carole R.

Hallo Jack... Nice to see ya!...

Do you live in an Apartment?

Carole R xx

Not anymore Carole, i just bought a house in a much more better area, consider it, moving from Eastend to Westend London, haha, but yes, i used to live in an Apartment

quote:
Originally posted by Vera

Cool picture Jack - now I can see you were listening to music on that photo - It better be Dusty! lol

V x

my dearest Vera...Who else??

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2008 :  18:52:41  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vera

V x

Vera, you pinched my very words!

Great to 'see' you Jack - I like a man with a tache

Janie x54
Go to Top of Page

jackflash
Brand New Me

Netherlands
91 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2008 :  19:10:02  Show Profile Send jackflash a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, i like a woman with a nice smile, so like you Janie

Is your 'Superfan' badge goin' for auction, Janie?

Jack x

Edited by - jackflash on 18/02/2008 19:11:23
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2008 :  19:25:36  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jackflash

Well, i like a woman with a nice smile, so like you Janie

Is your 'Superfan' badge goin' for auction, Janie?

Jack x

I can see we're going to get on OK, young Jack .

Re the Superfan badge - I do declare there is a chance that they will be going up for auction on Dusty Day .

Janie x54
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2