The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Members and members families photo gallery 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2008 :  01:08:28  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like that picture Vera, it's very "artsy". My sister likes to play around with her digital camera & create all kinds of cool photos, she has a very good eye & she's always taking a picture of something. You know, Vera, you remind me of someone but I just can't put my finger on who it is. I wanna say Christina Cox, an actress here in the states. Anywho, thanks for posting it. It's always nice to finally "see" who I'm conversing with.....BambiXOXO

P.S. By the way, Jan, when are we going to get to see a pic of our "medium" Dusty member?....
Go to Top of Page

janmar
Wishing And Hoping

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2008 :  02:49:06  Show Profile  Send janmar an AOL message Send janmar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, I'm working on it...LOL
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2008 :  23:44:42  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good to see you Vera.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

JerryJonas
Brand New Me

1 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  00:39:22  Show Profile Send JerryJonas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TMAK

Here are your pictures of The Supremes ~

Do you have anymore Supremes photos?
Go to Top of Page

dar5ian
Brand New Me

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2009 :  17:54:37  Show Profile Send dar5ian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW BAMBI...you and your children are just beautiful! i'll see if i can get a pic to post for you to see. darian
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2009 :  18:35:07  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking forward to seeing your pic darian!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2009 :  22:04:00  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, D. That's sweet of you to say, darlin' :)

I can't wait to see your pix, D, I'm trying to put together in my head what you might look like.

"And She's Singin' Of The Sins That None Of Us Can Bear To Hear For Ourselves. Give'er My Respect If Nothin' Else"
The Great Lady
Go to Top of Page

dar5ian
Brand New Me

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2009 :  00:20:32  Show Profile Send dar5ian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i have to get my camera batteries all charged up and see if i can take a pic of myself in the mirror. that should be fun....if i get one i like you can tell me how to send it to dsn.. i hope the mirror or the camera doesn't break...lol d
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2009 :  01:10:44  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, ok, that's groovy. Take your time, we're in no rush :)

"And She's Singin' Of The Sins That None Of Us Can Bear To Hear For Ourselves. Give'er My Respect If Nothin' Else"
The Great Lady
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2009 :  01:20:15  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dar5ian

i have to get my camera batteries all charged up and see if i can take a pic of myself in the mirror. that should be fun....if i get one i like you can tell me how to send it to dsn.. i hope the mirror or the camera doesn't break...lol d

Be careful, just incase the flash goes off and reflects in the mirror,, dazzle dazzle!

Gill
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2009 :  13:38:35  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hate the flash on cameras...makes my eyes go all wierd!

Emz xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2009 :  16:17:14  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, here are some more pics from me finally. I have finally found the ones you have been waiting for, me dressed as a Spice Girl.......

Picture 1. Here we all are....we had the initials S.P.I.C.E painted on our faces as you can see!

Picture 2. This is me with 'Posh Spice'

Picture 3. Here we all are again outside in the cold!.....but that's 'girl power' for you!

Ah....what a day that was. Can't believe these were taken 4 years ago!

Emz xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2009 :  16:25:05  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Grins really big* I LIKE that dress Emma....I ain't sayin' NOTHIN!

Emmie, sweetpea, I just really have to thank you for posting the Spice Girls pix. It just makes my day every time I see them. Lol, aw wow, that's just great....

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)

Edited by - kajunbaby23 on 23/02/2009 06:20:27
Go to Top of Page

andyp
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
233 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  02:21:52  Show Profile Send andyp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Janie,

Now I can put a face to the name.

Andyp

quote:
Originally posted by Janie

Maxy Waxy's 'cousin' WIGB (pronounced 'Wig Bee' but stands for 'When I Get Big' ).

Janie x55

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2009 :  05:23:31  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2009 :  08:54:43  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great shots Bambi - glad to see you are becoming anglicized!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2009 :  16:06:49  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Janie darlin'. Yeah, lol, I got a little bored last night & I made my paw-in-law & my mama take some pix of me & Phoenix. Then I put my do-rag (bandana) on Phoenix & gave her my 12 string & snapped her. I've been trying to upload a video of Phoenix singing Son Of A Preacher Man on the computer, cause I can record videos on my phone, but every time I upload the pix/videos from my phone to my computer, it says the computer can't play the video. I sat at the computer for 2 hours trying to figure out how to get videos to play....

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  23:52:38  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for those photos Bambi.Looks like you got a musical family.!!!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  10:44:16  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok. Been trailing through the photos of me...trying to find a decent one. And this is the best I could do, photos of me always some how look terrible! Ahhhhhhhh....So here we are, me rugging up from the cold , around the fire (not that you can see it) and eating a wheat biscut(last night)!

Alicex

Edited by - streepalicious on 08/05/2009 10:45:16
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2009 :  10:46:43  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kajunbaby23

Me spots a framed pic of Dusty! Nice pic Bambs!

Alicex

Edited by - streepalicious on 08/05/2009 10:49:23
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.58 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2