The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Dusty Gallery
 Favourite Dusty pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

orchidee76
Brand New Me

Germany
46 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  19:44:01  Show Profile Send orchidee76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you know anybody have this lovley pic in High Quality and bigger?

Gone,but not forgotten Mary O'Brian 16.04.39 - 02.03.99
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  20:38:28  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She looks a little like Shirley Jones out of the Partridge family in this picture,, it maybe just the hair style?

Gill

'If there's one thing that inhibits good singing, it's fear
Go to Top of Page

orchidee76
Brand New Me

Germany
46 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2009 :  00:44:08  Show Profile Send orchidee76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by orchidee76

I don't know if it's right to post it here, but i'm searching for so long time this pic in HQ! Has anybody this lovely shot of her with the little cute terrier? That would be great.

So doesn't anybody have this pic in high quality?
And wich kind of breed is it?,and was it dusty's dog ,or only for the session

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2009 :  22:07:05  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL, that's kinda funny you say that Gill. Someone posted a Dusty you tube video here a while back & I had said the same thing. She does, though, I totally agree! I really love the pic too, she looks very good there! Well, Dusty ALWAYS looked good no matter what....

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

orchidee76
Brand New Me

Germany
46 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2009 :  20:19:32  Show Profile Send orchidee76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Berthavenation
Sorry for that ,but i love you
Were did you get this super photo?
I must have this!
Because i got a lakeland terrier ,and it looks also like any kind of a terrier breed?
Thank you so much again for posting this

Btw:Clare it's a good idea

Go to Top of Page

orchidee76
Brand New Me

Germany
46 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2009 :  23:19:08  Show Profile Send orchidee76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here we go! i have it a little bit restored ,hope you like it?

Edited by - orchidee76 on 17/03/2009 23:23:17
Go to Top of Page

lunarserenade
Brand New Me

USA
74 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  00:22:21  Show Profile Send lunarserenade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW....
What a beautiful shot of her!!

Bambi, you said it....
Dusty always was beautiful nomatter what!!

She was a beautiful soul...
Inside AND out!!

Holly XX
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2009 :  09:25:42  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote

ISN'T SHE GORGEOUS?
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2009 :  00:10:40  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that Alice.Lovely photo of Dusty.!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  06:36:15  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for those pics Frans. Those last two are adorable, with the sunglasses and the fur coast and those interesting works in the background!
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  09:31:38  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great shots folks - it's wonderful to see them. I really appreciate the effort that goes into getting these things online and 'sorted' for the rest of us to share - BIG thank you

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  13:31:56  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Frans my man, where in God's green earth do you ever find these rare & beautiful pix?! If I've said it once, I've said it a million times & I will say it again!....

Frans, homeboy, you are an angel! Honestly, did the gods send you to us?! Really, I thank God every day for having the fabulous pleasure of meeting you! No one has ever gone to so much trouble as in finding music, pix, or information for other people like you have! I love you, man, I really do!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

lunarserenade
Brand New Me

USA
74 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  22:53:21  Show Profile Send lunarserenade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you ALL for the pics!!!

It always amases me how versitile Dusty's looks were!!
Yes, it is part of being a performer...I know all about that one!!
BUT....The level of versitility is what I'm talking about!!
Beautiful, Always!!

I really dig the ones you posted of Dusty in the sunglasses, Frans!!

I have Never seen those before!!

These are ALL Fab shots!!

Thanks, again!!

Holly XX
Go to Top of Page

coolhand
Brand New Me

15 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2009 :  00:05:27  Show Profile Send coolhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I normally love Dusty pics...but I dislike the one of her with the dog...she looks like a startled rabbit in the headlights.

Take a chill pill x3 daily.
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2009 :  09:56:42  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coolhand

I normally love Dusty pics...but I dislike the one of her with the dog...she looks like a startled rabbit in the headlights.

Never mind, just as well we don't all like the same things otherwise wouldn't life be boring?

Why don't you post some pics of Dusty that you like then, coolhand?

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

coolhand
Brand New Me

15 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2009 :  13:06:34  Show Profile Send coolhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Variety is certainly the spice of life..I couldn't agree with you more Janie. I wasn't being critical of the choice of others..sorry if it came across like that...huge apologies.

I don't have a scanner however..never got around to buying one ...I'll maybe use the "quote" facility to post the ones I like from this thread!

Go to Top of Page

coolhand
Brand New Me

15 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2009 :  13:09:17  Show Profile Send coolhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sara

Sara x

Certainly one of my favs..singing Look of Love I believe.

Go to Top of Page

coolhand
Brand New Me

15 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2009 :  13:16:43  Show Profile Send coolhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sara

Sara x

Iconic or what!!
2 pictures from different times in her life ..but both great.

Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2009 :  13:20:06  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great choice coolhand . No need for apologies btw - its great to hear everyone's viewpoint .

I don't know if you've seen it but there is one shot of Dusty that I've always hated, largely because in my eyes it makes her look like Myra Hindley . Must dig it out. Love the mid 60's look though .

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 27/03/2009 :  13:22:46  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice choices, coolhand! We'll be watching to see what comes next! LOL, I never noticed the 3rd one before of her leaning over, GORGEOUS!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2