The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Dusty Gallery
 Favourite Dusty pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2009 :  00:02:15  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great photos coolhand.Keep them coming.!!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2009 :  06:30:04  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Just found this one. Loving playful Dusty!
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2009 :  12:10:15  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Why was that woman always climbing on things? And dancing, not just on her television performances either. It's in a clip on one of the documentaries where she's standing on some rocks & doin' a little jig. She was such a trip, man, I would've given anything just to hang out with her back in the day. Life certainly would not've been boring...that's for sure!

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 15/04/2009 :  23:10:19  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that photo Alice.I think Dusty is climbing one of the gates in Londons Hyde Park.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2009 :  06:32:08  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone else think young Dusty is cute?

And this one I've never seen before. Looks like Cilla on the left.

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2009 :  08:57:33  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is the blondest I've ever seen Dusty. Cute pic, just taken at a funny moment!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2009 :  10:19:57  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2009 :  23:06:11  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love that photo of Dusty.!! Thanks Alice.!!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2009 :  23:50:55  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What is she shoveling?!

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  03:33:17  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She is shoveling SNOW Bambi! I recently read an article about this picture, can't remember where, nor do I remember the exact location, or even the exact deails. I know, some help I'm being, :(,LOL! I want to say it was in Blackpool but could be wrong. They got snowed in from what I recall. One of the guys interviewing Dusty asked Dusty if she would poise with a shovel and Dusty loved the idea. I THINK it's the same location where they found a dog and the band decided to keep the dog as it's owner never claimed it. Well the story went something like that, LOL!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2009 :  08:19:50  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, alright, I can see Dusty doing that! I was just curious (imagine that!), hell, I thought it was ash or rocks!

Go to Top of Page

Vera
Administrator

United Kingdom
1632 Posts

Posted - 19/06/2009 :  13:07:26  Show Profile  Click to see Vera's MSN Messenger address Send Vera a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, thanks for posting these pics! There are some amongst them that I haven't seen before... like the last one...

Vera x
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2009 :  15:15:20  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's always good to see pictures of Dusty we haven't seen before like the shots taken at the Grand Gala du Disque and the museum, she looks great!

Dusty looked different with every hair style and she had many different styles over the years.
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  00:27:34  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote

nice huh,,,,,
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  05:38:50  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awww! Wasn't she pretty little chick?!?! I always liked that pic, thanks!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

mike
Brand New Me

9 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2009 :  12:51:35  Show Profile  Send mike a Yahoo! Message Send mike a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thought you might like to share a couple of pic taken of Dusty and myself.
This was taken at THE TALK OF THE TOWN and shows Dusty,Pat and myself.[/img]

This one was taken at THE CAVENDISH CLUB B'ham. I went backstage 3 nights running.Dusty was great always happy to talk and spend time.[/img]

On the 3rd night Dusty said " not you two again" but was only joking and spent ages talking. At one moment the band started to play GREAT BALLS OF FIRE and Dusty took hold of my hand and danced with me. I will NEVER forget that night.[/img]

The next pics show the Lot I bought at Sotheby's auction and Dusty wearing the bracelet at the Albert Hall while performing with the Petshop Boys.[/img]

[/img]

Hope these are of interest and bring some enjoyment.
I have been a fan of Dusty's from the very start and first saw her at Coventry when she was with the Springfields.
I have been lucky enough to met and see her perform live on many occasions in Birmingham, London, Blackpool etc. and hope to post a few more of my pics.
Mike

Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2009 :  11:04:17  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great photos of you and Dusty , Mike. I am so envious.!!!!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  02:46:08  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Me too Mike I have to confess!!!

Who got the earings any idea???

Gill x
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  05:02:54  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Such great memories for you Mike - thank you so much for sharing them with us.........absolute gems they are .

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  10:02:05  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Damn...I love the bracelet!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2