The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Dusty Gallery
 Favourite Dusty pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 21

cas19
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
71 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  17:03:34  Show Profile Send cas19 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Taken at the 'Casterways' in Birmingham this one in b/w
you may have had this one before.Gorgeous as usual!

Casx
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  17:36:53  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone for posting these!
Cas, that last one is beautiful! They all are

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2006 :  23:17:45  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What fantastic Pics! I've not seen at least two of them..The last one from Cas,which is gorgeous, and the first one from Clare...she looks quite 'bonny' on that one!

Thanks to all.

Cxx
Go to Top of Page

Mark
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
3102 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  17:09:35  Show Profile Send Mark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great pics everyone!.....keep 'em comin'!!

Mark
Go to Top of Page

cas19
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
71 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  18:13:03  Show Profile Send cas19 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Trying to get some of these back for you... time is something I struggle with at the moment.
Casx
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2006 :  22:14:04  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thankyou Cas !

Anything you wish to share, will be most appreciated...

That is a very thoughtful Dusty, methinks.

Cxx
Go to Top of Page

marg
Sweet Inspiration

2686 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  16:08:02  Show Profile Send marg a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cheers Cas!
I'm thinking that pic is circa The Springfields?
Dusty's hair looks reddish and she's not exactly ecstatic either.

marg x
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  21:23:54  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Carole G kindly posted this for me on our 'fellow' site - it had originally been posted on the DSC but vanished into the ether.

This photo has actually been flipped at some stage - our Dust is really round t'other way! - but I didn't get round to flipping it back.

I don't believe I have ever seen her look more stunning. This time its not Camilla I think she looks like, nor Princess Di but a young Faye Dunaway. Actually I can't think of any other artist/performer who looks so completely different almost every time you see her - Madonna changes image like most people change their underwear but you can still see its Madonna. I think you have to look twice, very often when it comes to the Lady herself.

Janie xx

Edited by - Janie on 12/10/2006 21:24:50
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  22:36:44  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Excellent Pic!

Yes, Faye Dunaway circa the first 'Thomas Crown Affair' ..

Cx
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  23:20:33  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love these photos! Thanks

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  23:38:25  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is another of my favourites - note my avatar! It strikes me as that time in a womans life when you've seen a bit of the world (my husband refers to it as 'the well worn look' but we won't go there!) and you've finally found yourself. Sounds almost whimsical! Whatever, I think she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Janie xx

Edited by - Janie on 13/10/2006 08:54:53
Go to Top of Page

Katariina
Wishing And Hoping

Finland
637 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2006 :  04:40:39  Show Profile Send Katariina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, Janie, I think that gorgeous is the right word. Thanks for posting the pic!

Love, Kat

the images unwind like the circle that you find in the windmills of your mind
Go to Top of Page

neilallenuk
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2006 :  13:18:51  Show Profile Send neilallenuk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree...there seems to an obvious ease in how Dusty looks and poses for the 'leather jacket' shots. I hope she died knowing she finally found herself.

I hope I do someday, I hope we all do in our own way.

Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2006 :  13:21:56  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Take your time in getting there Neil! Its an interesting journey

Janie xx

p.s. I think we all hope and pray that our Dust was at peace with life and herself when the time came. I'm sounding a bit maudlin here but bear in mind that Dusty's life was Dusty's life and nobody else's. Whatever sadness/happiness, fulfilment/lack of, in that life, she bore a degree of responsibility for it. What thoughts for a Friday evening!

Edited by - Janie on 13/10/2006 18:36:04
Go to Top of Page

cas19
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
71 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2006 :  16:39:15  Show Profile Send cas19 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great photos everyone. Thankyou.

Casx
Go to Top of Page

cas19
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
71 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2006 :  16:43:56  Show Profile Send cas19 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

This was another!

Casx
Go to Top of Page

paula
Brand New Me

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2006 :  18:41:22  Show Profile Send paula a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nice photo Janie...never saw it that big before..it makes it more stunning.
Cas, also a great photo...it must be kind of funny to pose as if you were really doing something...such as dancing.

thanks, paula
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Something Special

United Kingdom
1916 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2006 :  21:38:38  Show Profile  Send Clare an AOL message Send Clare a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW! Cas you never disappoint us
Another beautiful picture

Clare xx
Go to Top of Page

Rob
Something Special

United Kingdom
1157 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2006 :  21:43:58  Show Profile Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks Cas, i love it!

RB
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 13/10/2006 :  21:54:38  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That pic'makes me feel like dancin' ...

Thanks Cas!

Cxx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 21 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.53 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2