The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 General
 Flower Fund
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

sparkie
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
647 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2009 :  20:34:12  Show Profile Send sparkie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Janie

Bev, I'm going to have to have a word in Janice's shell-like, because I've arranged to meet up with her on that Sunday.....HERE at home! Oh dear...I've been telling everyone I'm losing the plot. I'll have to e-mail won't I?

Janie x55
Absolutely you need to have a quiet word... what would a Henley meet up be without you and Janice there to make sure everyone behaves themselves?!?!!!
Go to Top of Page

Speedbird
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2009 :  19:22:08  Show Profile Send Speedbird a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd love to go to Henley as well
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  21:03:56  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Speedbird

I'd love to go to Henley as well

And you did!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2009 :  12:37:12  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vera has advised me that the current balance of the DSN flower find is 200.93.

Thank you so much to those who continue to contribute - so very generous of you. Those of us who are able to get to Henley on a regular basis are very lucky to be able to do so, and I thank you for continuing to afford us the opportunity to pay tribute to Dusty in your name.

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

Speedbird
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2009 :  17:57:02  Show Profile Send Speedbird a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yay! Thanks for reminding me, I've been meaning to send something for a while. Done
Go to Top of Page

keld laustsen
Brand New Me

Denmark
35 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  22:38:47  Show Profile Send keld laustsen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's Christmas time!
I know that i'm don't have made some new messages in a very long time here on the site BUT i'm looking in at least 1 or 2 times a week to see what' new
I have send some to the found ( hope it's get through.. if not please reply to me ) And just maybe someone close Henley can put 1 or 2 roses on Dusty's marker now it's Christmas ????
Keld Laustsen
& Dusty II (the cat)

a merry christmas and a happy new year to all the lovers of Dusty

Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  23:19:10  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by keld laustsen

It's Christmas time!
I know that i'm don't have made some new messages in a very long time here on the site BUT i'm looking in at least 1 or 2 times a week to see what' new
I have send some to the found ( hope it's get through.. if not please reply to me ) And just maybe someone close Henley can put 1 or 2 roses on Dusty's marker now it's Christmas ????
Keld Laustsen
& Dusty II (the cat)

a merry christmas and a happy new year to all the lovers of Dusty

Hi Keld, good to see you. Vera is in charge of the fund so I'll e-mail her with your message to ensure she knows the monies are on the way. I had hoped to organise a meet up at Henley this week but kept putting off the arrangements as the weather here has been so atrocious. It may be that I have to organise one at the last minute but all things being equal it is certainly the intention that flowers on behalf of the DSN do get placed on the marker for Christmas. If anybody from the site here is wanting to pay a visit to the marker and wants to meet up please let me/us know either on this thread or by PM to me. Many thanks.

Janie x56
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  17:58:34  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Vera has contacted me to advise that we currently have 286.90 in our fund. I continue to be humbled by our members generosity and ashamed that I haven't yet to get to Henley to commemorate Christmas. I am sincerely hoping to get there the week after next. Please forgive me if I am unable to advertise the date in advance but, as things stand with me, I may have to grasp the nettle and go at a moments notice. You are all stars and I am privileged to be part of this loving community. Thank you so much for your continued support based on the love we all feel for the late, great, Dusty (I am still waiting on a response from him upstairs as to why he needed her so soon............I don't blame him though, do you? Eternal bliss...........lucky man..and I am NOT admitting God is a man...man as in mankind! .

Janie x56
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  09:37:04  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Post our visit to Henley after DD, the flower fund now stands at a very healthy 252.94 .

Well done all. As the spring and summer progresses the opportunity will be there to have some lovely days out in Henley. If at any point you feel an urge for a get together do post on the site. The Henley area is so beautiful.

Janie x56
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2