The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Dusty Gallery
 Brand new avatars!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

jonathan
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
508 Posts

Posted - 29/09/2006 :  11:55:57  Show Profile Send jonathan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh by the way, it was Sotheby's. Annimac bid for the boots at the same time...the ones on her avatar.

Love Jonathan

Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  22:47:40  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW ... Found this thread from 2006 with lots of Avatars .. can these be used Janie ??
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  23:36:07  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gill

WOW ... Found this thread from 2006 with lots of Avatars .. can these be used Janie ??

I have to upload them Gill so the answer to your question is yes but not yet! Sorry about this.

Janie x57
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  09:29:44  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see Viper has an avatar, when can we add our's? I can't even remember how to do it as it's been so long!
Go to Top of Page

viper
Brand New Me

7 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  14:30:22  Show Profile Send viper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reputation

I see Viper has an avatar, when can we add our's? I can't even remember how to do it as it's been so long!

LOL, go to your Profile Repy. You'll find a list of Av's to pick from (not all working b.t.w.). It would be nice to put up custom ones though.

Never Trust A Hippie !
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  16:33:35  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
None of the Dusty one's work so I chose Batman just to add a little colour!

Emma & Janie ya gotta get this fixed, we want Dusty Avatars!
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  18:50:15  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just testing out my new avatar, decided on this one since I live in Florida!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  20:53:18  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reputation

Emma & Janie ya gotta get this fixed, we want Dusty Avatars!

I must offer sincere apologies in as much as I had every intention of loading all of our original avatars - I was to get the files from Vera who visited with me the other weekend. Guess what? I forgot to remind her to bring the files with her and double guess what? She also forgot! . I could load the avatars individually but I simply do not have the time at this point to dedicate to that task - the avatars that you guys are adding are from the archives of forumco. Please bear with me - some of you might know that I am in the process of selling my home as a result of a divorce after 36 years of marriage (now the whole www knows!!!! . I am doing my utmost to keep life and limb afloat and am still here, as best I can be, for the DSN and it's membership. I promise I will get there but please 'Give Me Time'.

Janie x58
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2012 :  22:45:09  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree Rep the Batman Avatar looks a little out of place lol.. it sure makes me smile tho...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.56 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2