The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Support
 Little gremlin is back!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2008 :  06:44:53  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a little warning folks that our unfriendly little gremlin has made an appearance this morning and is making the odd post disappear!

I should explain to newer members that every now and again we seem to experience a technical glitch and literally lose a post. On the main forum it looks as if somebody has just posted but when you click on to read the post, no such thing exists! Spooky.

It is one of those things that happens once in a blue moon - did anybody see the blue moon this morning?

I'm so sorry if anybody's post did disappear - I have a feeling one of Brian's did .

Janie x55

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2008 :  14:02:25  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it's Dusty having fun and playing a few games

Marty
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2008 :  06:26:27  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Earthbound Gypsy

I think it's Dusty having fun and playing a few games

Marty

You took the words right out of my mouth Marty!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 28/11/2008 :  13:18:16  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Janie, don't blame Dusty for this, you saw blue moons so you must have been on the Scotch AGAIN - AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH GIRL!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2008 :  17:20:43  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reputation

....... you saw blue moons so you must have been on the Scotch AGAIN - AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH GIRL!!!!!!

If ONLY that WAS the case Karl - leastways then there would be a reasonable explanation for the sighting!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2008 :  20:38:44  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well as long as 'it' does not start to make the odd member disappear then we will be alright.....

Emz xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2008 :  20:41:33  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey ya know what I just thought? It would be spooky if it started to make posts appear.....posts that NOBODY has made. Only then would I lean against to idea that Miss. O'Brien is responsible- although she would inevitably be very welcome!

Emz xXx
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2008 :  22:41:01  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Motown Diva

Hey ya know what I just thought? It would be spooky if it started to make posts appear.....posts that NOBODY has made. Only then would I lean against to idea that Miss. O'Brien is responsible- although she would inevitably be very welcome!

Emz xXx

When I see posts like this I wonder why I am the one accused of having the odd tipple!!!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

dave d
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2008 :  23:19:24  Show Profile Send dave d a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well as long as 'it' does not start to make the odd member disappear then we will be alright.....

Emz xXx

funny you should say that Emma there is a few members conspicious thru their absence

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
if it takes everyday of my life

Edited by - dave d on 29/11/2008 23:20:25
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2008 :  13:17:48  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Janie

quote:

Emz xXx

When I see posts like this I wonder why I am the one accused of having the odd tipple!!!

Janie x55

It must be your scotch supply then Janie!......I was in a strange mood when I made that post!

Emz xXx
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2008 :  13:21:22  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL Emma!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2