The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 What's made you smile today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  16:25:50  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Motown Diva

[quote]Originally posted by Gill

Having one of those "Woah Get Down" moments flat on my Back in snow this morning...
More fractured Ribs LOL

Gill

Oh dear Gill, you not doing very well this year are you my dear?.......seriously though, are you alright?

I need wrapping up in cotton wool Emma!! its looking like a few more weeks off work, just when you think you are getting better! the snow comes along...
Do we have any nurses on here? Mmmm ,,,

Gill
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  17:05:53  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Smiles deviously & mischievously like the lil devil she is* Lol, I'll be ya nurse, Gill....

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  17:58:59  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Florida does not see these kinds of temperatures, It is extremely rare in southern Florida and I live on the Southwest Gulf side of the State. Global warming, yeah right! Anyway, temperatures dropped to 29F last night and my heat went out. I called and they said they were in the area be there within 30 minutes. Fix my heater is NOT getting old, only had it replaced about 18 months ago. My thermostat was broken, they replaced it free of charge as it still was under the warranty. I feared big bucks.

Marty
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  19:26:42  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Damn, Marty, is that what made you smile today? I sure hope not. Maybe it was one of those lunatic, maniacal laughs???....

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  22:02:09  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My daughter screaming and jumping up and down in glee when she found a new pair of UGG boots in her bedroom..

Gill x
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  22:07:58  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kajunbaby23

*Smiles deviously & mischievously like the lil devil she is* Lol, I'll be ya nurse, Gill....

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)

Are you available for mandatory overtime Bambi?

Gill
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  01:02:16  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, well, 'at all depends, darlin'. What kind of mandatory overtime we talkin' here? What do I have to do & how am I gettin' paid? You ain't getting my services for free, ya know.

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  14:55:29  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Douggie's mom song post......hilarious! Although I'm surprised that woman didn't need to come up for air

Cheers Douggie.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2009 :  15:11:25  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Totally agree with Emma! That did brighten up my day & my still lingering sullen mood from last night.

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  23:37:06  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Watching my daughter put on false eyelashes!! Dusty in the making!

Gill
Go to Top of Page

sparkie
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
647 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  00:03:50  Show Profile Send sparkie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finding out that one of my ancestors was born in Henley... another good reason to visit more often!!
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8288 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  00:21:19  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was sent these images from an Australian friend - how the heat has even affected the koalas . Aren't they just something else?

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  00:40:57  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats made me smile Janie

Gill x
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  02:28:29  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want one! It's very sweet, just way too adorable!!!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

liz mason
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
91 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  13:58:39  Show Profile Send liz mason a Private Message  Reply with Quote
what a great set of pics.I hope it cools down there soon it must be terrible for all the folks and the poor animals and birdlife

liz
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  18:49:59  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, absolutely nothing has made me smile today....notta damn thing!!!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

liz mason
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
91 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  10:56:12  Show Profile Send liz mason a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well my beloved Wales rugby team beat Scotland in their first game of the 6 nations tournament and so I am well chuffed.

liz
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  18:08:29  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Watching Juke Box Jury (1960)

You must be logged in to see this link.

Bit before my time, laugh or what, how they all kept a straight face I will never know..

Gill
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  18:14:20  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I AM GONNA BE THERE WHEN MY GODSON TAKES HIS FIRST BREATH TOMORROW!!! THEY ARE INDUCING LABOR TOMORROW EVENING AT 6!!!!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  16:00:29  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Knowing that the weekend is just around the corner!

Oh, and that Bambi is finally going to get a glimpse of her new nephew (godson), as I know just how much she has been looking forward to it.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2