The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 What's made you smile today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2009 :  22:07:39  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MY GODSON/NEPHEW CAME INTO THE WORLD TODAY AT EXACTLY 11:56!!!! 8 POUNDS, 1 OUNCE, & 21 INCHES LONG......HOT DAMN THAT'S A GOOD LOOKIN' KID!!!! AND I GOT TO SEE THE KID ACTUALLY COME OUT OF HER....(I'll spare the details)!!!! IT WAS LIKE WITNESSING.....I DON'T KNOW, IT WAS JUST PURE JOY, LOVE, & HAPPINESS!!!!

Aw, man, I love all of ya'll, this is just one of the happiest days of my life!!!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2009 :  09:22:28  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reading Marty's joke....!!!

Emz xXx
Go to Top of Page

liz mason
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
91 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2009 :  13:48:53  Show Profile Send liz mason a Private Message  Reply with Quote
went to the dentist this morning and I didnt have to have any fillings!! hooray.

liz
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2009 :  15:25:47  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm smiling because I am finally back home with my babies! I missed them so MUCH!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2009 :  19:55:17  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Listening to & watching Dana Fuchs. Lol, I think Gill would agree with me...

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2009 :  22:47:34  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by kajunbaby23

Listening to & watching Dana Fuchs. Lol, I think Gill would agree with me...

Yeah she sure knows how to shake that tambourine

Gill

'If there's one thing that inhibits good singing, it's fear

Edited by - Gill on 17/02/2009 22:49:05
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2009 :  00:27:57  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, what tambourine? I never noticed one, hell, it's a miracle I heard the song! The shirt she wore made me smile even more & bigger, my cheeks hurt. My CHEEKS Emma, lol, not my FEET!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 18/02/2009 :  14:45:42  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Frans' posts because he always has something cute on there. Like the walking cat or the Woodstock poster from Jan's happy birthday thread.

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2009 :  16:28:40  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, what's made me smile today are a few things. There's something that made me smile from last night & it still has me grinning today, I can't say what it is, though. Don't wanna get kicked off the network. Anywho, the other things are the coffee I'm all jacked up on right now & last but CERTAINLY not LEAST is seeing Emma as Ginger. Aw, that was well worth it....

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2009 :  02:27:08  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Finally squinting enough to realise the sign around Dustys head in Bambi's avatar says " Danger, high voltage".....lol!
oh...and seeing a cow walk into a fence! I know it sounds cruel but the cow just looked so confused why it couldn't keep walking into the next paddock....funny cow!
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2009 :  11:30:44  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by streepalicious

Finally squinting enough to realise the sign around Dustys head in Bambi's avatar says " Danger, high voltage".....lol!
oh...and seeing a cow walk into a fence! I know it sounds cruel but the cow just looked so confused why it couldn't keep walking into the next paddock....funny cow!

LOL!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2009 :  14:07:48  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Glad you finally saw what it says, Alice. That's my favorite pic of Dusty, it couldn't be more perfect.

Now, as for the cow, that is pretty funny! I actually had to help my memaw run a calf back into the pasture yesterday evening. It keeps getting out but we can't find where the fence is broken for it to get it out.

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2009 :  01:31:21  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I have been smiling just about all day today! I finally got my birthday present from Frans, or, as I now refer to him, "The Sweetest Man Alive"! An autographed picture of our beautiful Dusty! I actually got to touch something that The Great Lady touched herself! *Faints*! I will forever hold a soft spot in my heart for our Frans, he will never know how truly grateful I am for this gift & he will never know the extent of my joy because of him! I was left speechless, I was actually afraid I was about to stop breathing, lol. I even cried....

Also, I got my first real hand written letter from girl, Emmie. She sent me a birthday card, too, but I can't OPEN IT until my birthday! I still say that's messed up, Emmie! Lol, I am a grown woman, I can open it if I want! I won't, though, I will be respectful & wait to open it like you want me to. And I actually got some pix from her, yay! 'Bout time, lol! Now I just need some up-to-date pix & we'll be rollin'.

Anyway, I got both of these special things on the same day, so needless to say I AM HAPPY AS HELL!!! They have made me feel like the most special chick in the world now, I am so very grateful & thankful for them coming into my life. It has turly been a blessing to have them in my life, & I am honored ( and VERY LUCKY :) to be able to call them my friends. I couldn't ask for a better class of friends, you guys have given me my faith in friendship back. Thank you two, so much. I love you both very much, I don't care if we are seperated by an ocean & the only way of communicating is by the DSN/e-mails/phone calls. I don't care. I never in my life dreamed that I would find such wonderful friends. Thank God for Dusty, huh? I wonder if she's up there somewhere smiling? She's the one who brought you two to me. Thank you, Dusty, much love & respect goes out to you for bringing us all together. You're the reason we're all here. You're the reason I have these two wonderful, beautiful souls as friends........I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

*Does a little funky dancing & celebrates her joy & friendships*

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2009 :  07:02:31  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Reading what made you all happy!
Seems like you all had a good day!
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2009 :  04:56:50  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL I'm drunk!!! I'm happy as hell!!!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2009 :  21:33:39  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Smiles sheepishly* Emma

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2009 :  20:42:26  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All of the wonderful people on here, all of the groovy birthday wishes/cards/little personal gifts from everyone here & my family/friends. Oh, and ESPECIALLY the "revealing" birthday pic that Gill just sent me *grins really big*!!! Lmao, too bad you couldn't have sent the girl herself to me for my birthday, Gill! Damn, that would've been one hellova UPS bill!....

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Speedbird
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2009 :  20:45:38  Show Profile Send Speedbird a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*the thought of planning a weekend in Berlin and hubby not minding*

Go to Top of Page

Speedbird
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2009 :  12:58:17  Show Profile Send Speedbird a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am seriously smiling In fact I can't stop giggling to myself (sad I know).

I am going to Berlin to see Katy and I have booked seats for Table 1 (closest to the stage and right in the middle)

Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2009 :  19:45:08  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Speedbird

I am seriously smiling In fact I can't stop giggling to myself (sad I know).

I am going to Berlin to see Katy and I have booked seats for Table 1 (closest to the stage and right in the middle)

Great stuff, and no it's not sad lol! Be sure to post us some pics won't you...please? I can't wait till the tour starts again here.....

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.94 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2