The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 What's made you smile today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2009 :  17:56:21  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hearing Dusty on the radio....always a treat!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Speedbird
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2009 :  23:00:46  Show Profile Send Speedbird a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I went to see Vonda Shepard live in London last night and she played 'I Only Want To Be With You'. It made me smile

And while I was queuing up for autographs after the show, they played 'Son Of A Preacher Man' in the background.

That made me smile too
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  08:21:55  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OMG, Vonda Shepard?! That's the chick who wrote/sang the Alley McBeal theme song! I haven't heard from her in years, well, since they cancelled Alley McBeal...

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  08:36:53  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OMG! That was Vonda Shepard! That song was catchy, I miss that show! Now I Just watch Calista Flockheart in Brothers and SIsters.
But sticking to subject, learning that made me smile!
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  19:07:56  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeing the new pictures of Henley posted today!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  06:57:22  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol, it's made me smile that someone in another country knows who Alley McBeal is!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Speedbird
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  12:12:25  Show Profile Send Speedbird a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's made me smile to realize it's March... and that someone told me 10 years ago that something beautiful would happen to me in December 2009.

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2009 :  17:55:21  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My husband has finally left for the boat & has left me the hell alone! YAY!

Where did the name Speedbird come from?

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  17:30:37  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LMAO.....Karl's reply to my comment on the Music Game Part 4 thread....

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2009 :  17:58:09  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeing the DSN back online this morning.

Emz xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2009 :  03:00:08  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Gives her dirty laugh & smiles deviously* learning new things that your heart somehow already knew....

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

lunarserenade
Brand New Me

USA
74 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  00:25:44  Show Profile Send lunarserenade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Emma, I agree...
Seeing the DSN back up online!!
Holly XX
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  15:23:00  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm smiling because I can't wait for Holly to get what I am going send her. I know she'll love it!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2009 :  10:12:42  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kajunbaby23

I'm smiling because I can't wait for Holly to get what I am going send her. I know she'll love it!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)

If its what I'm thinking it is, don't start counting your chickens yet Bambi. I only have a poor quality one to date .

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2009 :  13:51:22  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yet ANOTHER gorgeous day today here in this green and sometimes pleasant land that is where I call home. Nothing but blue sky (not even a cloud) the sunshine (which has some warmth in it finally) and the sound of the birds as they glide gracefully across the sky.....what more could you want?

Oh....and it's Friday!

Emz xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 20/03/2009 13:51:45
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2009 :  16:55:47  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What made me smile today was that I FINALLY got my birthday present in that my mama & husband got me!!! It is yet ANOTHER autographed Dusty pic!!! This one's kinda big though and it's already framed in this cardboard thing, I need to take it somewhere & have it framed. Lol, it's a good thing none of ya'll are here, I'd hate for anyone to see me crying like a little girl!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2009 :  00:57:44  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Motown Diva

Yet ANOTHER gorgeous day today here in this green and sometimes pleasant land that is where I call home. Nothing but blue sky (not even a cloud) the sunshine (which has some warmth in it finally) and the sound of the birds as they glide gracefully across the sky.....what more could you want?

It certainly has been beautiful today! heres hoping for a similar day tomorrow.... ...
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2009 :  02:06:55  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kajunbaby23

What made me smile today was that I FINALLY got my birthday present in that my mama & husband got me!!! It is yet ANOTHER autographed Dusty pic!!! This one's kinda big though and it's already framed in this cardboard thing, I need to take it somewhere & have it framed. Lol, it's a good thing none of ya'll are here, I'd hate for anyone to see me crying like a little girl!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)

Supremely bloody jealous right now Bambi..... Just joking!
Lucky girl you are though! That sounds like a wonderful present.
What pic of Dusty is it?
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2009 :  11:40:58  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Look at reputation's (Karl) Dusty avatar, Alice. The pic looks exactly like 'at except Dusty has the microphone held up to her mouth....

What gave me a huge grin was reading Holly's thank you post that she posted for me! That not only made me smile, it has made my day! It makes me happier than anything to know that I'm able to help someone with Dusty-related topics. Thank YOU, Holly, for being such a cool chick & such a good friend!!!

The World Needs A Little

H.(appiness)
E.(quality)
L.(ove)
P.(eace)
Go to Top of Page

lunarserenade
Brand New Me

USA
74 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  23:05:23  Show Profile Send lunarserenade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And Thank YOU, Bambs, for your awesome friendship!!
You are definately one of the coolest people I have ever met!!
And, thanks to this lovely site (the DSN) to have made it possible for our paths to have crossed!!
I'm forever grateful!!

Holly XX
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.64 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2