The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 What's made you smile today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2009 :  16:32:37  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeing a rather podgy, but cute squirrel outside the window this morning. I don't know about the rest of you, but whenever I see a squirrel on the move, the Mission Impossible theme tune comes to mind! I think it's linked to an advert they once did on t.v.....

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2009 :  18:16:54  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got all my work done, can now look forward to a nice weekend.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2009 :  01:56:57  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Emma....

"Scars Are Tattoos With Better Stories"
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 13/11/2009 :  19:52:05  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*Gives an evil lil chuckle* Do ya'll really wanna know?

Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2009 :  13:48:19  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Knowing that I was there last night, when Britain's Got Talent winners, dance group Diversity performed for us at the Merry Hill centre along with father and son duo, Stavros Flatley!

They were amazing to watch on tv, but they were electrifying to watch in the flesh, the atmosphere was buzzing...LOVE Diversity do I!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2009 :  17:15:23  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got this from a friend in my email box today. It really did put a smile on face. Enjoy!

THIS'LL MAKE YOU SMILE FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!

Mayo Clinic Piano

An elderly couple walked into the lobby of the Mayo Clinic for a checkup and spotted a piano. They've been married for 62 years and he'll be 90 this year. Check out this impromptu performance... It's all attitude. Enjoy!!

Sound Up. Click on link to open ---

You must be logged in to see this link.

Marty
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 16/11/2009 :  17:40:53  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Marty, you've made me smile with that clip...thank you.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2009 :  19:30:38  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone said they liked my Beatles top.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2009 :  19:38:15  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your Beatles top??

Marty
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2009 :  19:41:17  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Earthbound Gypsy

Your Beatles top??

Marty

Yes indeed Marty, I have a red Beatles top!m I know, how cool eh? It's not got an image, it's got John, Paul, George & Ringo in big bold print on the front...will post you a pic.

Ok, here is my Beatles top...

Emma xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 26/11/2009 11:03:26
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 19/11/2009 :  19:43:25  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool Emma looking forward to seeing the picture.

Your thoughtful email made me smile today! Thanks!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 25/11/2009 :  16:39:22  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well where's that pic Emma? I really wanna see!

I got to wake up & eat oatmeal! Lol, I know, I'm easy to please....

Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2009 :  09:57:15  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Today, I couldn't stop smiling and laughing!
Especially during a performance of A Midsummer Nights Dream, it ended with a prop disaster and Demetrius and Lysander fighting with a water gun and a sword, my skirt falling down (thank god i had leggings on underneath) and someone coming on stage at the wrong point (we awkwardly starred before both running off stage laughing.)

All in all it was a pretty terrible performance but at least everyone was laughing...well, excluding my drama teacher.

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 26/11/2009 :  23:46:41  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*GASPS* OMG! I totally LOVE your shirt, Emma! It's so red & pretty!

Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2009 :  16:13:41  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I kept being followed by this cute little robin around my garden. I was out doing a bit of tidying up (as you do when it's nearly December and freezing cold!), and he/she kept getting really close to me! So much so that I almost held him/her in the palm of my hand... awww it was lovely!

....I wonder if they are on Twitter???

Emma xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 27/11/2009 16:14:16
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2009 :  19:32:17  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I had a very beautiful, almost surreal experience last night that kept me grinning for HOURS!!!! And I will have the exact same experience here in just a short short! My ol' man bought us a webcam here a few weeks back so the kids & I could talk to him & see him while he was out on the rivers working. He also bought it so I could be able to call Emma & she'd be able to see me even if she didn't have a webcam herself. Well, she ended up getting a webcam for her desktop too! We got to sit & talk, and sit & watch one another, for hours last night! We're going to "meet" up again a little later on today! It's such a groovy piece of technology, ya'll! The glitch we'd had, the only frickin' setback was the fact that Emma couldn't hear me! I could her clear as a bell yet she could not hear me. Oh, to make it even more disappointing, she could even hear the background noises at my house, but she just couldn't hear ME! How screwed up is that?!

Anywho, all in all it was such a great night & a fantastic evening! I got to see & hear her & she got to see me. It's the next best thing to actually meeting her in person. Lol, now all I've got to do is actually get to her in person!

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  17:47:44  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, once again I was over the moon because I got to chill with Emma on the webcam! BUT.....today was very special! I smiled this morning because

A: Emma got on the webcam with me

&

B: I got to open my christmas present from her & it was a Dusty shirt!

So needless to say I've been smiling all day. And I'm still smiling because I've got the bestest friend EVER!

Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  05:51:30  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The fact that today was the last day of the school year!
And I am extremely pumped for a fun summer...NO SCHOOL FOR TWO MONTHS! soooooo happy!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  12:38:49  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by streepalicious

The fact that today was the last day of the school year!
And I am extremely pumped for a fun summer...NO SCHOOL FOR TWO MONTHS! soooooo happy!

Alicex

So school's out for summer then eh Alice?

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2010 :  16:27:09  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got mail today,,, Thanks Bambi for the christmas card... it sure made me smile.
Not had mail in days because of the weather so it was a nice surprise.
I can hear people outside trying to dig themselves out of the street, geeezzz
If I was well enough I would make a snowman like the one on the card!! but alas its medication time for me... back to bed doctors orders....

Gill x
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.52 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2