The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 What's made you smile today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

PP68
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
487 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2010 :  16:45:58  Show Profile Send PP68 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My Mum
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  10:29:36  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Get well soon, Gill!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

brenda
Brand New Me

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  16:58:30  Show Profile Send brenda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i have a lot today. my precious cats, got tickets for the ronnie spector concert, dusty music
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2669 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  17:23:49  Show Profile Send Brian a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh!....I'd LOVE a ticket to see Ronnie Spector.

Brian
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  19:40:33  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brenda

i have a lot today. my precious cats, got tickets for the ronnie spector concert, dusty music

They sure sound like things to smile about, Brenda! How many cats do you have may I ask?

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2010 :  11:32:59  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Watching this...very clever. I think we've got it posted on another thread already, but it does make me smile.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 13/01/2010 :  20:28:50  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nothing significant really, it's just been a really good day. You know how you wake up sometimes & you just think "Wow, I feel really great today! It's a great day!"? That's how it is for me today! So I wish lots of luck & love to every one today & hope everyone feels as great as I do......XoXo

"Scars Are Tattoos With Better Stories"
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2010 :  13:13:22  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
....my grandmother, as I popped in to see her this morning.

She always makes me laugh, and at 91 years of age she still comes out with some cracking one liners! Plus, she always loves to recall past memories from her childhood/adulthood, which is amazing because of the detail she can go into....awww I love her to bits...

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2010 :  16:29:17  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Spending time with my dog, Jet.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2010 :  14:29:56  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Getting a shout out on the radio.

Knowing that tomorrow means the end of another busy week, and two weeks of Easter bliss are on the way!

Going out with the girls on Friday for that much needed get together...drinks all around!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 31/03/2010 :  15:39:47  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just bought the last series of Will & Grace on dvd as Play.com have them at a knockdown price - haven't seen much of that show but it's very funny and Alec Baldwin as a guest star is hilarious - he is usually very serious in his roles but to see him do comedy is great.

Enjoyed what I've seen so far and have ordered some earlier series.
Go to Top of Page

sparkie
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
647 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  23:43:54  Show Profile Send sparkie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Popping back to the bookies after backing 1st, 3rd and 4th in this afternoon's National... happy day!!
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  18:53:17  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sparkie

Popping back to the bookies after backing 1st, 3rd and 4th in this afternoon's National... happy day!!

Will you accept a begging letter or two, Ms Bev?

Janie x56
Go to Top of Page

sparkie
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
647 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  22:23:52  Show Profile Send sparkie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I'll shout you a drink in Henners if you're nice to me Ms J!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  18:57:31  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sparkie

Hey nice one, Bev! We know now where to come when we want a tip eh?

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  21:12:53  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had a great conversation with the lady behind the counter of my local Cats Protection League today. We got talking after I mentioned that I liked the song that was playing in the shop- Under The Moon Of Love by Showaddywaddy.

Anyway, she was saying how she didn't really care for much of the music today and absolutely loved it when I started talking about my love for music- mainly from the 60s. Well that was it. We spent what seemed like ages talking, and it transpired that back when she was a young wee thing in the 60s she was hooked in by motown. Dusty of course came up and she expressed her sadness that she wasn't around anymore, but that she would play me a song or two the next time I go in! Aw, it made my day...bless her.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  23:03:31  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Two new ad's on tv made me smile today, the first one was a dodo bird dancing and singing I'm Alive (the ad was for 5 Alive Juice) and the second one was kids & animals dancing - the little boy had such an angelic smile similar to a friends grandson - can't even remember what the ad was for!
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2010 :  23:04:51  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Motown Diva

I had a great conversation with the lady behind the counter of my local Cats Protection League today. We got talking after I mentioned that I liked the song that was playing in the shop- Under The Moon Of Love by Showaddywaddy.

Anyway, she was saying how she didn't really care for much of the music today and absolutely loved it when I started talking about my love for music- mainly from the 60s. Well that was it. We spent what seemed like ages talking, and it transpired that back when she was a young wee thing in the 60s she was hooked in by motown. Dusty of course came up and she expressed her sadness that she wasn't around anymore, but that she would play me a song or two the next time I go in! Aw, it made my day...bless her.

Emma xXx

You gotta go there more often Emma, maybe she'll join us here?
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  10:42:55  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Listening to Janie's post of Vicki Wickham's take on the sixties, and hearing how Dusty (in a white rabbit coat and high heeled boots) fell over in the snow and ice whilst in Paris!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

katrina
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  11:48:18  Show Profile Send katrina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my little girl was starring in a show last night at school called the rocky horror monster show, in her dance part she got knocked off the stage by the boy next to her i ran over waiting for the tears, quick as a flash she was back on her feet back on stage and danced her little heart out we were soooooooo proud of her that made me smile.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2