The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Chit-Chat Lounge
 Birthdates and Star Signs..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  21:38:39  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pablito

18th January - Capricorn!!

Crikey - we've just missed cream cakes all round. You timed that well, Paul!!

Janie x53
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  21:44:26  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday! Lil bit late like, but nevermind!

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  22:45:10  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
T'ain't never too late for cake, Paul!..

Belated Birthday wishes!..

Cxx
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  22:49:12  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OMG, Carole, that is the scariest cake ever! LMAO!

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  23:17:05  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Scary Cake?....

D'ya wanna piece?

I'm SURE that Paul won't mind!...

Cxx
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2007 :  23:21:34  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LMAO! Please stop it Carole!

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Clare
Something Special

United Kingdom
1916 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  00:54:25  Show Profile  Send Clare an AOL message Send Clare a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dunno 'bout scary cake, but that's one freaky clown

Happy belated Birthday Paul. Hope you had a good one

Clare xx
Go to Top of Page

Rob
Something Special

United Kingdom
1157 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  01:02:31  Show Profile Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
............and a belated Happy Birthday from me too

R B

Go to Top of Page

Pablito
Wishing And Hoping

Ireland
465 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  14:16:32  Show Profile  Click to see Pablito's MSN Messenger address Send Pablito a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Thanks for the greetings!!
I'd love a piece of 'scary-cake' actually, but I ate the equivalent of the land-mass of the Isle of Wight in chocolate over Christmas - so maybe I'd better pass.
Don't let that stop anyone else though.

What's more scary than that clown, is how fast birthday-time comes around each year

Paul.
Go to Top of Page

Sara
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
9401 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  14:22:03  Show Profile Send Sara a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL!
I know, every year goes by faster than the last, I dread my birthdays now. Getting older is scary for me

Sara x
Go to Top of Page

Lindakron
Sweet Inspiration

Canada
2740 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2007 :  01:38:19  Show Profile  Send Lindakron a Yahoo! Message Send Lindakron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
February 20 ~ Pisces.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean in terms of my personality.

~Linda~
Go to Top of Page

cas19
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
71 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2007 :  15:23:13  Show Profile Send cas19 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dont see any Scorpios...are we a minority!19th November and born on a Wednesday.Loyal, Stubborn...verynot to be messed with but usually a happy soul full of laughter.

Casx
Go to Top of Page

David
Wishing And Hoping

USA
698 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2007 :  23:46:56  Show Profile Send David a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cas19

Dont see any Scorpios...are we a minority!19th November and born on a Wednesday.Loyal, Stubborn...verynot to be messed with but usually a happy soul full of laughter.

Casx

Scorpios happy souls usually filled with laughter?! I think not! Where'd you get that? ::rearranges turban::

Astro
Go to Top of Page

treking
Wasn't Born To Follow

United Kingdom
5727 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2007 :  22:23:17  Show Profile Send treking a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Update--
We have so many new members since we asked for Birthdates and star signs--if any of you would like to put your birthdates here--please feel free to do so.

Trek

Also known as Carole.
Go to Top of Page

TMAK
Wasn't Born To Follow

USA
5180 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2008 :  13:50:58  Show Profile  Send TMAK an AOL message  Send TMAK a Yahoo! Message Send TMAK a Private Message  Reply with Quote
On this day some Fifty-Something years ago, a baby who would come to be known as Simon Bell was born.

TMak
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2008 :  14:17:16  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TMAK

On this day some Fifty-Something years ago, a baby who would come to be known as Simon Bell was born.

TMak

Happy birthday 'young man' .

Janie x54
Go to Top of Page

sparkie
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
647 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2008 :  00:21:42  Show Profile Send sparkie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
January 31st - Aquarius!

"Friendly and humanitarian; Honest and loyal; Original and inventive; Independent and intellectual"... sounds spot on to me!!!
Go to Top of Page

treking
Wasn't Born To Follow

United Kingdom
5727 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2008 :  09:43:33  Show Profile Send treking a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Modest too Sparkie

Trek

Also known as Carole.
Go to Top of Page

Carole R.
Higher and Higher

United Kingdom
13792 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2008 :  12:18:40  Show Profile Send Carole R. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sparkie

January 31st - Aquarius!

"Friendly and humanitarian; Honest and loyal; Original and inventive; Independent and intellectual"... sounds spot on to me!!!

Oooooh, I've just got time to bake a cake.

Cxx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2008 :  20:31:11  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My birthday: 13th June- which is still great even if it's on a Friday!

Starsign: Gemini(twins)- which is obviously by far the best sign to be. I think it would have suited Dusty to be a gemini, as it appeared she carried the persona of 'Dusty' alongside her real self all her life.

Chinese Starsign: Dragon- quite ironic really, as I consider to have a 'fiery' side to me when pushed lol
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2