The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Chit-Chat Lounge
 Birthdates and Star Signs..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2009 :  11:30:27  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gill

quote:
Originally posted by Motown Diva

My birthday: 13th June- which is still great even if it's on a Friday!

Starsign: Gemini(twins)- which is obviously by far the best sign to be. I think it would have suited Dusty to be a Gemini, as it appeared she carried the persona of 'Dusty' alongside her real self all her life.

Chinese Starsign: Dragon- quite ironic really, as I consider to have a 'fiery' side to me when pushed lol

I was reading my book on Gemini's today,, and came across this:
Gemini's are easily bored with routine, happiest when free, so don't try to chain them down to the work bench, it says you would rather do a stretch of time in Sing Sing than work for a clockwatcher! At least in prison you can turn your curious mind to studying and the behavior of the inmates,, I think its saying that you have a vivid imagination Emmz.

Thank you for that Gill, that is quite an interpretation!....not sure how much of that is accurate for me, but one thing is for sure, I would rather work for the clockwatcher than spend any amount of time behind bars!....then I would get bored and go crazy!

Emz xXx
Go to Top of Page

DownUnder
Brand New Me

65 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2009 :  06:37:58  Show Profile Send DownUnder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
12 April - Aries
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2009 :  07:56:58  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LMAO @ vivid imagination!!! Gill, I can say one thing FOR SURE.....our girl Emma DEFINITELY has an imagination!!!

"I don't know what it is that makes me love you so/I only know I never wanna let you go/You started something/Oh can't you see/That ever since we met you had a hold on me/It happens to be true/I only wanna be with you"
Go to Top of Page

janmar
Wishing And Hoping

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 13/01/2010 :  14:45:50  Show Profile  Send janmar an AOL message Send janmar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wanna thank all my DSN friends for helping make my b'day a good one.
Special thanks to Gill and Emmie...
That photo of Dusty looks really good framed up, Gill. Thanks again!
But I am saddened the earth has destroyed much of Haiti and am praying for the people there.
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  14:11:15  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your very welcome........

Gill
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  03:31:04  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm currently awaiting on some results from the doctor's office, but my yearly horoscope told me that I would be plauged with stomach problems this year! Wtf?!

"Scars Are Tattoos With Better Stories"
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2010 :  13:48:58  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its most likely just a need to recuperate bambi....
Check out Johnathan Cainer Astrology .. this may throw some light on your year ahead.
I have recently found that I could be 0.04 of a degree into Taurus.. and I have been living my life as an Aries all these years, its pretty fascinating, I couldn't be more on the cusp if I tried.
To find my rising sign I need to know my sun sign, what a dilemma! Am I Taurus or am I Aries ?? Hum mm .. I'm still working on this...

Gill x

Go to Top of Page

katrina
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
60 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2010 :  22:26:04  Show Profile Send katrina a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my b day is 24 march aries
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2