The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Song/s Of The Day- Part 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2009 :  19:00:41  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Santa Clause is coming to town

Here's Brue Springsteen,,, you better be good for goodness sake!

You must be logged in to see this link.

Gill x hum I'm always good....
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  04:43:37  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone know who Beth Hart is? Well, here's her song Lay Your Hands On Me (very sexually charged song!)

"Scars Are Tattoos With Better Stories"
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  13:06:36  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In keeping with the Christmas theme, here is one of my favs...

Fairytale Of New York- The Pogues

Ah...brings back memories of the one Christmas when my friend and I at 1:30 in the morning, were singing this as we ventured down the high street after a few xmas cocktails on our night out!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  18:34:57  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a song for our friend Alice....

School's Out by Alice Cooper

And here's a some songs for our veterans in honor of Veteran's Day! God bless all them who paid the highest price for our country's freedom. Freedom ain't free, folks....

Proud To Be An American by Lee Greenwood

And Billy Ray Cyrus Some Gave All

Go to Top of Page

twinlorna
Something Special

USA
1324 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  02:16:34  Show Profile Send twinlorna a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Here is Jonny Lang with 'Lie To Me'.

-Lorna
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  12:20:06  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are from my teenage days....

Fiona Apple Criminal

Fiona Apple Shadow Boxer

Savage Garden Truly, Madly, Deeply

Aerosmith Don't Want To Miss A Thing

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2009 :  12:10:42  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a song that a couple of people have said that it reminds them of me. I can see why...

Miranda Lambert "Gun Powder & Lead"

"I'm goin' home gonna load my shotgun/wait by the door & light a cigarette/He wants a fight well now he's got one/And he ain't seen me crazy yet/Slapped my face & he shook me like a ragdoll/Don't that sound like a real man?/I'm gonna show'im what little girls are made of....Gun powder 'n lead!....His fist is big but my gun's bigger, he'll find out when I pull the trigger"

Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2009 :  21:50:01  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Santa cant you hear me .... I have been so good so good this year!!!
and all I want is one thing!! hummmm

Britney spears ;

I know exactly what I want this year...

Gill x
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  02:28:33  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Would what you want happen to start with a "D", Gill?

I feel like an Ozzy Osbourne mood has washed over me....

Here's War Pigs

Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  19:08:14  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know Gabriella Cilmi did a version of this song, but to me there is nothing like the original!

So, here it is....

I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter- Connie Francis

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  04:06:09  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since I'm leaving at SIX IN THE MORNING (thanks, paw-in-law!), I'm posting my songs early! I'm in a Queen mood as of right now. You know, it takes a brilliant freakin' person to take lyrics & songs about bicycles & "fat bottom girls" & make them smash hits. And I guess that's why Freddie Mercury is in the rock hall of fame & people like Britney Spears are not. Go Freddie....

Fat Bottom Girls

Bicycle

And here's the song that the zany Lady Gaga adopted her name from!
Radio Ga Ga You must be logged in to see this link.

Under Pressure

Another One Bites The Dust (Don't know why, but the beat & bass line remind me of Thriller. Anyone else feel that way?)

Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  11:02:28  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For my Christmas tune today, I have chosen...

Mary's Boy Child- Boney M

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2009 :  21:05:10  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want to post something totally out of character for me, but when I think about it nothing's out of character for me cause no one ever knows what mood I'll be in next! Lol, I don't even know what I'll be like in the next 5 minutes, God Bless those who put up with me!

Here is Amy Locane & Johnny Depp singing (lip syncing) Please Mr. Jailer from the movie Cry Baby!

Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2009 :  12:38:48  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by kajunbaby23

Would what you want happen to start with a "D", Gill?

OH YA!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2009 :  13:57:37  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote

hummm love this picture....

Here's bon Jovi ,, please come home for christmas....

Gill
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 14/12/2009 :  02:14:31  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL! Yeah, I figured this much darlin'. Gill, if it makes you feel any better sweetheart, I am rootin' for you all the way babe! I hope you get your wish cause there's nothin' sweeter than being with the one you love & you both deserve that love. I want nothing more for my friends to be together, especially you two, cause ya'll are such cool people with the coolest personalities & as far as friends go I have alot of love for ya'll! So I hope you get everything you wish for....(and yes, that is a beautiful pic of our Dusty! I had it as my desktop background!)

My song is gonna be Melissa Etheridge's Christmas In America

Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 15/12/2009 :  21:58:30  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Bambi, were "wishing and hopin" and thinkin & praying, planning and dreaming.... hummmm one day...

Heres Santa Baby .... with a rather nice collection of photo's...

Gill x

Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2009 :  01:36:13  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kajunbaby23

Since I'm leaving at SIX IN THE MORNING (thanks, paw-in-law!), I'm posting my songs early! I'm in a Queen mood as of right now. You know, it takes a brilliant freakin' person to take lyrics & songs about bicycles & "fat bottom girls" & make them smash hits. And I guess that's why Freddie Mercury is in the rock hall of fame & people like Britney Spears are not. Go Freddie....

Fat Bottom Girls

Bicycle

And here's the song that the zany Lady Gaga adopted her name from!
Radio Ga Ga You must be logged in to see this link.

Under Pressure

Another One Bites The Dust (Don't know why, but the beat & bass line remind me of Thriller. Anyone else feel that way?)

Under Pressure, is one of my favourite songs of ALL TIME! love love love. and i love queen!

Alicex
Go to Top of Page

streepalicious
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
482 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2009 :  01:40:07  Show Profile Send streepalicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Get Around- The Beach Boys.

this song has been stuck in my head all day. since i watched the saddest episode of ncis EVER!
it cheered me up because in boredom i allowed myself to get depressed by a tv show.

btw, sorry to break the christmas theme you've all got going! but i've never really been a fan of christmas music.

Alicex

Edited by - streepalicious on 16/12/2009 01:41:36
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 16/12/2009 :  10:34:24  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Al, I feel ya on not being a fan of Christmas music! Lol, you didn't break my theme. And you're also not alone in letting a television show get to you either, I get all caught up in them all the time! Especially movies, ever seen V For Vendetta? OMG! Movies like that & 60's themed shows/movies make me wanna burn my bra & march on Washington! People like me are dangerous with time & wild imaginations!

Speaking of revolutions, here's the Beatles with Revoloution

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.36 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2