The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Song/s Of The Day- Part 2
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 16

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  12:55:43  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm just loving this new single from Nell Bryden! It's called 'Tonight', and here she is performing an acoustic version for Smooth Radio....

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  15:26:14  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dat's a really groovy little song, Emma! I really did like it, I especially liked the bridge, it was my favorite part.

Dance Like No One Is Watching, Live Like You Don't Need The Money, & Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2010 :  13:15:17  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tracy Chapman-Give Me One Reason
You must be logged in to see this link.

Dance Like No One Is Watching, Live Like You Don't Need The Money, & Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  13:28:06  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My first choice for the new month is a great little ballad from the great, Baby Washington...

Nobody Cares- Baby Washington

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  16:37:02  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Considering I'm hungover, I figure some easy listening is called for. I'm not really in a dancing mood.

Norah Jones-Don't Know Why

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  18:43:34  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is for an old friend of mine who just passed away.....

Creedence Clearwater Revival-Long As I Can See The Light

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  16:05:10  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This one's for Brian & Karl.....Enjoy, boys!!!! *MUAH*

Spice Girls-Wannabe

Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2010 :  17:43:30  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's an old favorite of mine....

Dusty Springfield-Soft Core

Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 28/05/2010 :  17:31:27  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have a great Bank holiday weekend ,, Here's a couple of wonderful Eve Cassidy songs, enjoy..

Songbird. You must be logged in to see this link.

Fields of Gold. You must be logged in to see this link.

Gill x
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  15:07:23  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, a nice pair of songs there Gill.

My choice or today is...

I Drove All Night- Celine Dion

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2010 :  18:13:55  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My mama's having surgery today, she's in recovery right now. Still, it makes me think about if anything ever happened to her....Well, here's one of her favorite songs.

Wind Beneath My Wings-Better Midler

Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  21:04:21  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I must slap myself on the wrist for not posting a song for a while!

So, to make up for it I'm going to post not one, but TWO songs!The first is a new one that has been played a lot recently, I quite like it.

Hey, Soul Sister- Train

This second one is also a catchy little tune too.

Upside Down- Paloma Faith

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  17:00:22  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gosh seems so long since I have been on here... I should be doing the ironing... hummm....Looks like im going to work in my birthday suit tomorrow.

Here's a great song.. from Wynonna

No one else on Earth ...

Gill x

Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  20:55:57  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It has been a while since a song has been posted, but I'm gonna put that right! Been listening to dear Deborah lately, so here's one of her top hits...

Call Me- Blondie

...she really was a knock out when she was younger eh?

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2010 :  12:30:49  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love Dusty's version too, but the original is also just great! So c'mon and let's SHAKE!

Shake- Sam Cooke

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  20:02:30  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Three Dog Night-Mama Told Me

Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  21:24:49  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Motown Diva

I love Dusty's version too, but the original is also just great! So c'mon and let's SHAKE!

Shake- Sam Cooke

Emma xXx
I must get some of those Gold spray on pants LOL .......

Gill x
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  21:31:36  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Finally" I have posted a song ....

If you havent already seen the film "Pracilla Queen of the Desert" ... its a must

Here's a track from the film ..

Gill x

'If there's one thing that inhibits good singing, it's fear
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  17:39:35  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gill

"Finally" I have posted a song ....

If you havent already seen the film "Pracilla Queen of the Desert" ... its a must

Here's a track from the film ..

Gill x

'If there's one thing that inhibits good singing, it's fear

I've got it on dvd and it really is a great film- LOVE Terence Stamp's role, he's brilliant.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2010 :  11:56:09  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think this sums up the mood for me right now, such a cheeky little number..bit like me!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 16 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2