The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Random Thought Thread 4
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2010 :  11:18:13  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....now THAT is a temptation!

Mind you, don't we all fall for a sugar rush occasionally? I know I do, it's a wonderful feeling isn't it?...and at least it's a legal method!

Hello to Darian *waves*

Emma xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 18/08/2010 11:20:37
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  20:48:51  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe it's nearly SEPTEMBER!!! Eeek! The 'C' word will be on our lips soon enough....(no, not that one.)

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  21:30:37  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ooooooo, look at all the guests we have on here tonight! Welcome one and all...

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2010 :  19:14:34  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by Motown Diva

I can't believe it's nearly SEPTEMBER!!! Eeek! The 'C' word will be on our lips soon enough....(no, not that one.)

Emma xXx

........ No!! not the C word!!

Gill
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2010 :  19:17:15  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nearly my holidays .... hummmmm,, where's my suitcase

Gill x

Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2010 :  10:19:24  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's not raining

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2010 :  14:15:04  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder how a mother could ever be so cruel to her own daughter & not think twice about it?

Dance Like No One Is Watching, Live Like You Don't Need The Money, & Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2010 :  14:54:23  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gill

Nearly my holidays .... hummmmm,, where's my suitcase

Gill x

Got room for a little 'un Gill? I'll be good...promise!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  17:46:14  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh thank Christ! I thought we were in trouble! I can't believe I lost my 'High Voltage' avatar tho :( I loved that pic. Oh well, at least I have the site back!

Dance Like No One Is Watching, Live Like You Don't Need The Money, & Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  18:25:38  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kajunbaby23

Oh thank Christ! I thought we were in trouble! I can't believe I lost my 'High Voltage' avatar tho :( I loved that pic. Oh well, at least I have the site back!

You haven't lost your avatar Bambi - I put it on for you rather than it going through the other site. All those people who selected their avatars from the general ones we made available on the DSN are the members who have 'lost' their avatar! (temporarily I hope!)

Janie x57
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  22:50:19  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh ok, there it is, it's up there now. It didn't come up when I first came back on here, I didn't see it....

Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  17:14:31  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hummmm why did I come home tonight to find a newspaper dated November 26th 1991.. (my eldest son's birthday) with a full feature about Dusty on page 3...
Sixties Star Wins 75,000 Libel Pay-out over TV Slur by comic....
"you dont have to say you love me just dont say I'm drunk!"
What a find!!

Gill
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2010 :  18:11:05  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gill

Hummmm why did I come home tonight to find a newspaper dated November 26th 1991.. (my eldest son's birthday) with a full feature about Dusty on page 3...
Sixties Star Wins 75,000 Libel Pay-out over TV Slur by comic....
"you dont have to say you love me just dont say I'm drunk!"
What a find!!

Gill

It's a 'sign' eh Gill? Spooky...

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  10:00:26  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't believe I paid 30p for Nothing Has Been Proved on single vinyl! Nevertheless I'm very happy with it.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  11:50:53  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Why does the sun always go in when I decide to sit in the garden, when it has been out all morning!

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  21:45:18  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want to know why they invented 'pet' rocks....?

Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  19:21:50  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wonder if Peggy Mitchell will perish in the fire tonight in Eastenders or go via other means?

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  10:28:32  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have re-discovered the Great Lady. I hit the bottom there for a little while & sort of forgot just how great she was & why I loved her. But there, in my darkest hours, she seemed to pop up in the most random places at the most random times. And my God how I have missed her....

Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2010 :  12:15:41  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Who will win Ultimate Big Brother....Who cares!!

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  11:48:21  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mama said there'd be days like this...

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.97 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2