The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Forum Games
 Picture This...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  12:34:50  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got an idea for a new game, hopefully it will work!

It's based on the game 'Pictionary', so the idea is for members to post images that provide visual clues as to the title of a particular song- this may require one or more images. The rest of us then have to predict and post what we think it is....are ya with me?

Ok here goes with song #1

So, what's the song folks?

Emma xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 14/08/2010 12:38:18

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  14:51:30  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know the snswer but because I haven't a clue how to post images I will leave it for someone else to answer, it's good though!

Edited by - reputation on 14/08/2010 14:52:09
Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  18:02:54  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ditto for me too...you will have to give us lessons Emma x

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2010 :  21:00:07  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Me too!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2010 :  18:18:56  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh sorry folks, I should've checked first. Glad you like the idea though, will most certainly provide lessons (free of course exclusive to DSN members only) so then you can all join in!

See the Adding Smileys thread on the Support Forum for details...ta!

Emma xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 15/08/2010 18:42:23
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2010 :  20:13:27  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone fancy a go then? If not I'd be more than happy to keep posting the pics and the rest of you can just post me the answers?

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  00:11:58  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do the latter Emma...we are all a bit old and lazy and will be interested to see what you come up with after Love Train!!

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  11:23:40  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wally

Do the latter Emma...we are all a bit old and lazy and will be interested to see what you come up with after Love Train!!

Wally x

Of course Wally is speaking for HIMSELF there, aren't you?
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  18:22:08  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes I agree Wally, it will be interesting so let's see how far we get then eh?

Ok, so the first one was of course Love Train by the Ojays. Here is the next song, so please post song title and artist please....ta!

song #2

Do bear in mind that for some you may need to think outside the box!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2010 :  22:25:57  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Emma I think you are getting super smart.

I can think of several songs with a horse in the title but none relate to this unless it's Blame It On The Pony Express?
Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  07:45:12  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Emma could it be Crazy Horses by the Osmonds??

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  10:58:33  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Emma could it be Crazy Horses by the Osmonds??

Wally x

Well done that man! It is indeed Crazy Horses by the Osmonds! I'll admit that I wasn't sure if the expression was 'crazy' enough but it worked.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  11:14:12  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's the next song...

You're getting good at this young Wally...

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  13:21:36  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad you called me young Emma, I am flattered....I do like your surprises... could this be Dancing Queen - Abba? If so can't wait for the next one when I log on!!

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  21:04:18  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, well, well...what can I say? Spot on again! I'm making them easy though for now, but they'll start to get a little harder (or at least I'll try and make them difficult!)

Ok then what about this one? Song #4

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2010 :  23:19:30  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Motown Diva

Well, well, well...what can I say? Spot on again! I'm making them easy though for now, but they'll start to get a little harder (or at least I'll try and make them difficult!)

Ok then what about this one? Song #4

Emma xXx

Listen Honey Chile if this is easy and you're getting an almost zero response you ain't gonna git nuthin' if you make 'em harder (said my ma best southern drawl!!!)
Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2010 :  10:15:21  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Could it be walking on sunshine...Katrina & the Waves...or the mad woman on X Factor!!

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2010 :  11:56:30  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Could it be walking on sunshine...Katrina & the Waves...or the mad woman on X Factor!!

Wally x

Genius....is all I can say. Wally it looks as if you are the only one playing!

Ok have a go at this one then... song#5

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2010 :  14:30:32  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well they are getting harder Emma! I can only think outside the box and come up with It's My Party -Lesley Gore....and I'll cry if I want to!! Failing that I will need a clue!!

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2010 :  15:21:16  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The pics are not totally accurate and rather off putting but could it be Tears Of A Clown?
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2010 :  20:51:59  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reputation

The pics are not totally accurate and rather off putting but could it be Tears Of A Clown?

Yes I know they are not completely accurate dear Karl, but well done you for getting the right answer! It was Tears Of A Clown by Smokey & The Miracles

Wally I guess looking at it my self I could see where you were coming from, ok the pic of the clown wasn't great but hey!

Song #6 looks a little like this...

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2