The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Dusty's Recordings
 Dusty - Song Sightings 3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 15/12/2010 :  18:43:13  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IOWTBWY on Smooth last night.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 17/12/2010 :  14:17:28  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IJDKWTDWM on the radio this morning. Nice to hear Dusty around these past few days.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2010 :  10:21:57  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IJDKWTDWM on Smooth a couple of days ago, and this morning Pat Sharp played IOWTBWY. Merry Christmas, Miss Springfield!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  12:55:47  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Look of Love playing right now on Smooth radio!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2011 :  16:12:46  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself on Smooth radio right now!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2011 :  17:20:20  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me on this morning...a great way to start the day.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2011 :  15:27:02  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 31/01/2011 :  13:42:33  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dusty was with me at Frankie & Benny's on Friday night and she sang IOWTBWY not once - but TWICE
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2011 :  12:06:02  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Loved the fact that Mark Goodier on Smooth played Goin' Back this morning- not often heard on the radio, but it really made me feel good.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

springer
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2011 :  19:57:34  Show Profile Send springer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My better half tells me that during the Steve Wright show today on radio 2 he played Dusty singing "Breakfast in bed" and Steve said in all his years of broadcasting he had never heard Dusty singing that song. He said he thought it was great.
XHilsX
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  23:20:13  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
'The Look of Love' the other evening on Eastenders - poor old Alfie .

Went to the National Television Awards last week and saw so many of our soap stars. Must try to post some photos .

Janie x57
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2011 :  09:30:19  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by springer

My better half tells me that during the Steve Wright show today on radio 2 he played Dusty singing "Breakfast in bed" and Steve said in all his years of broadcasting he had never heard Dusty singing that song. He said he thought it was great.
XHilsX

What an admission for a top dj to make, it's obvious he has never heard Dusty In Memphis, perhaps now that he's discovered such gems his life will change!
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 12/02/2011 :  12:32:35  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Janie

'The Look of Love' the other evening on Eastenders - poor old Alfie .

Went to the National Television Awards last week and saw so many of our soap stars. Must try to post some photos .

Janie x57

So envious am I, Janie! Yes please, photos if you will.

So many sightings from me this week. Dusty has been played such a lot on radio as of late...not that I'm complaining! Most recent sighting was The Look of Love last night.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2011 :  08:50:47  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heard Wishin and Hopin on WJPT the other day!

Marty :))
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2011 :  09:04:59  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In The Middle Of Nowhere playing right now on Sounds OF The 60's
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2011 :  08:38:47  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chris Evans just played In The Middle Of Nowher but typical of him he couldn't keep his mouth shut long enough for it to end - I've never heard anyone talk as much as him!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2011 :  20:46:18  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TWO Sightings to add! Yesterday Simon Bates on Smooth radio played Goin' Back, today Lynn Parsons played I Only Want To Be With You.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2011 :  17:59:29  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another sighting! I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself jsut been playing on the radio.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

springer
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  20:15:06  Show Profile Send springer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Steve Wright in the afternoon Radio 2 today played "Going Back"
Hils x
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2011 :  09:49:35  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brian Matthew played Doodlin' on SOTS this morning and said it was from Dusty's second album.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2