The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Dusty's Recordings
 Dusty - Song Sightings 3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2011 :  16:13:23  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SOAPM yesterday on Smooth.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2011 :  09:55:14  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Close My Eyes & Count To Ten - Chris Evans show this morning but typical of him he could not keep his mouth shut long enough and yakked all through the ending!!!!
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2011 :  21:53:16  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Close My Eyes was played early evening on Stoke Signal 2 right after Paul Fairclough spoke on the phone to Jackie Trent on a live link.
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 28/03/2011 :  19:38:55  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Only Want To Be With You just played on Corrie in the factory!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

latetoappreciate
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
259 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2011 :  04:01:19  Show Profile Send latetoappreciate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dusty Springfield Goin Back, this week on SOTS. A great song.
Geoff
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2011 :  13:33:26  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Close My Eyes & Count To Ten on SOTS yesterday.
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2011 :  10:57:57  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Only Want To Be With You on right now on Smooht radio!!!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 14/04/2011 :  11:48:21  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TWO sightings this morning! The Look Of Love earlier and Son Of A Preacher Man just finished playing- both on Smooth.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2011 :  04:28:12  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I Only Want To Be With You - on Sunny 106 tonight.

Marty
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  09:32:09  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chris Evans played In The Middle Of Nowhere this morning, the record is what 2 minutes 30 seconds long? He yakked at least four times through the song!!!!

Does he ever zip it?
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2011 :  09:48:45  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
With no announcement YDHTSYLM just came on Sounds Of The 60's, that intro never fails to raise the hairs on the back of your neck!

Now a Mike Hurst (Springfields) solo record is being played, that's a rare event.
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2011 :  19:42:25  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
YDHTSYLM just been playing in tonight's episode of Doctor Who! The Doctor, Amy and Rory all heard it playing as they came out of the TARDIS. Rory said his mum loves Dusty to which the Doctor replied, "Who doesn't?"...brilliant.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

middleofnowhere
Brand New Me

95 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  10:20:13  Show Profile Send middleofnowhere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone see Corrie last night ? You got Chez and Charlote's parents tied up in the basement and the old boy tries raising moral by singing a few lines of 'I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself'.
Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  20:15:57  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And Chez saying...."Is that Ga Ga?" So Funny!

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

middleofnowhere
Brand New Me

95 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  22:21:41  Show Profile Send middleofnowhere a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eastenders tonight at Dot's in the background 'How Can i be Sure' ....
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2011 :  20:58:49  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IJDKWTDWM on Smooth earlier as I was having my hair cut.

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  22:52:26  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If You Go Away 'The Royal' ITV 1 this evening.

Janie x57
Go to Top of Page

wally
Sweet Inspiration

United Kingdom
2182 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2011 :  00:23:50  Show Profile Send wally a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BBC4...Anne Nightingale: Anyone who had a heart and lovely comments about Dusty...watch if it is repeated

Wally x
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  15:19:15  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Twice this week Dusty has woken me up early (6-6:30 is VERY early!). First singing You Don't Have To Say You Love Me and second Son Of A Preacher Man.

Mind you, would any of you pay to have Dusty wake you up in the morning? I think a Dusty alarm clock would be an interesting idea!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2011 :  16:14:35  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was given a Dusty clock a few years ago, it looks nice but all it is tell the time.

Can you imagine if it played the line fron Daydreaming "You Gotta Wake Up"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2