The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Dusty's Recordings
 Dusty - Song Sightings 3
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 27/05/2012 :  18:59:56  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Goin' Back on the Paul O'Grady show - Jodie Prenger sitting in for him.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 18/06/2012 :  00:50:10  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Richard Madeley played In The Middle Of Nowhere today.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2012 :  03:01:25  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stay Awhile on SOTS on Saturday.
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2012 :  21:59:36  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Corrie, in The Rovers tonight.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2012 :  23:23:50  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Having a bad day needed to hear one of my favorite Dusty songs!

Marty

quote:
Originally posted by viperMON

Corrie, in The Rovers tonight.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'

Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2012 :  00:15:08  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sometimes Radio Times lists a few of the artists to be played on SOTS, this comng Saturday Dusty's name is on that list.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  23:47:50  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dusty has been played two weeks in a row on SOTS, today it was I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2012 :  12:48:14  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Look Of Love - Tanita Tikarams choice on Tracks Of My Years on the Ken Bruce Show.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2012 :  10:42:19  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Today's SOTS is devoted to the girls and Dusty had two tracks played Son Of A Preacher Man and the B side Just A Little Lovin'.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2013 :  09:37:57  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Give Me Tine on SOTS this morning.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2013 :  18:32:57  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paul O'Grady played Baby Blue today, that must be a first!
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2013 :  14:32:41  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elaine Paige just played YDHTSYLM and said she was singing along - she also said that was the first song she ever learned. She also spoke about the off Broadway musical Forever Dusty and the special sing-along show they recently had - she added she wished she'd known about that.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2013 :  17:23:24  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just got back from a trip to Cheshire. On Wednesday I heard Dusty three times, went upstairs in HMV Manchester and Little By Little came on, later onthe way homne from dinner IJDKWTDWM came on the car radio - then when we got into the house and switched on the tv Spooky was playing on a commercial.

Thanks Dusty for always being there during my travels!
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 19/04/2013 :  13:01:13  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Petula Clark's choice on Ken Bruce's Tracks Of My Years today was Son Of A Preacher Man and she said she could never sing it as that song belongs to Dusty.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2013 :  00:05:42  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Michael Ball played IJDKWTDWM on his show tonight.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2013 :  15:33:01  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Listening to Paul O'Grady yesterday I was thinking he hasn't played Dusty for a few weeks - within minutes on came I Close My Eyes & Count To Ten.

My ESP perhaps?
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2013 :  09:51:58  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stay Awhile on SOTS Saturday August 10th.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2013 :  09:38:54  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some Of Your Lovin' on SOTS (August 17th)
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2013 :  19:22:07  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Brian Matthew on today's SOTS played In The Middle Of Nowhere and the B side Baby Don't You Know giving his usual praise saying Dusty was a great singer and she picked great songs.
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 21/10/2013 :  12:49:16  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kiki Dee is choosing the tracks of my years every day this week on the Ken Bruce show - Michael Ball is standing in for Ken this week.

Kiki told the story of Dusty finding the song at the San Remo song festival and having an English lyric written, Michael said he never knew that - Michael where have you been all your life? I thought you knew all about Dusty, especially knowing Cathy McGowan who hosted Ready Steady Go.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2