The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Newbie Check-In
 TO ALL NEW MEMBERS :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  13:49:38  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Instead of going to each & every single new member thread, I figured introducing myself this way would be a whole lot easier. My name is Bambi & I just wanted to say hey & welcome each new member! None of the newbies know me, my internet service has been out of whack for about a year now & I just got it fixed about a week ago! Anyhow, I hope each & every one of you get the fulfillment & joy out of this site as I have for the past 2 & a half years. It's a great site with great, wonderful people. Very cool people And it's the best site (in my opinion) for all things Dusty as well!!!! So enjoy it ya'll, have fun.....XoXo

Dance Like No One Is Watching, Live Like You Don't Need The Money, & Love Like You've Never Been Hurt

springer
Brand New Me

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  16:19:01  Show Profile Send springer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Bambi nice to meet you. I'm Hils and I havn't been a member for long but I love this site and find everyone very helpful and nice. I must admit I feel a little shy about messaging as everyone out there seems to be so knowledgeable i'm scared of making a fool of myself...but I love to read all the messages. Welcome back.
Hilsxxxxx
Go to Top of Page

United Kingdom
5020 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  16:53:24  Show Profile Send reputation a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hils don't be daft about making a fool of yourself, we're here to help and advise people like yourself - if you weren't around in the 60's you're hardly likely to know what we do - so ask away!
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2011 :  22:37:55  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice to see you posting Bambi ... a big welcome back to you too !!

Gill x
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2011 :  00:51:15  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes I agree with Gill, nice to seeing posting again Bambi!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2011 :  11:30:05  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Janie x57
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 31/07/2011 :  12:18:04  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by springer

Hi Bambi nice to meet you. I'm Hils and I havn't been a member for long but I love this site and find everyone very helpful and nice. I must admit I feel a little shy about messaging as everyone out there seems to be so knowledgeable i'm scared of making a fool of myself...but I love to read all the messages. Welcome back.
Hilsxxxxx

Aw you don't have to be shy! Just jump right into all of it, everyone here is very friendly. There is nothing wrong with having something to say, and this bunch definitely loves having conversations & debates! Oh how I do miss the heated debates on here lol. But once you start posting and talking it'll get easier, I promise. And you'll have an absolute blast with the regulars, my favorite people, I must say . Very lively bunch lol. When I joined over 2 years ago these folks were nothing short of a miracle for me. So just give it a shot, you'll see what I mean ....

Dance Like No One Is Watching, Live Like You Don't Need The Money, & Love Like You've Never Been Hurt
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.92 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2