The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Holiday snaps and photo opportunities
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Speedbird
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2009 :  20:49:47  Show Profile Send Speedbird a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great piccies! ooooooooooh how I would love a scone now ......
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2009 :  03:55:09  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want a scone, please!

LOL!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

Speedbird
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2009 :  10:38:58  Show Profile Send Speedbird a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've just come back from holiday myself so I'd thought I would share some piccies with you.

We went on a safari to Namibia.

Lots and lots of springboks:

Oryx:

We went quadbiking in the Namib Desert:

Edited by - Speedbird on 17/03/2009 19:34:56
Go to Top of Page

andyp
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
233 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2009 :  11:33:16  Show Profile Send andyp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Speed,

The pictures are not showing. Just little red crosses.

Andyp

quote:
Originally posted by Speedbird

I've just come back from holiday myself so I'd thought I would share some piccies with you.

We went on a safari to Namibia.

Lots and lots of springboks:

We went quadbiking in the Namib Desert:

Go to Top of Page

Speedbird
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 17/03/2009 :  19:36:25  Show Profile Send Speedbird a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry about that, I have corrected the codes now.
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2009 :  18:57:17  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow...what really gorgeous pics! Thanks for sharing them, what a place to go for holiday eh?

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2009 :  00:16:54  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for sharing your holiday photos with us Speedbird.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 23/03/2009 :  09:33:08  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Superb shots H. Envious, am I!

Janie x55
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2009 :  18:36:45  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Here's one I took of Buckingham Palace yesterday... its the Queens birthday today.. btw... 83 years of age.. if you look closely you can just see her waving through the window!

Gill x

Edited by - Gill on 21/04/2009 18:38:04
Go to Top of Page

twinlorna
Something Special

USA
1324 Posts

Posted - 21/04/2009 :  23:59:56  Show Profile Send twinlorna a Private Message  Reply with Quote

--HI Gill,What a gorgeous photograph.At first,I thought it was from a magazine.Years ago,my niece and i took one of those
-tours of the Palace.I assume they still have them.

----Lorna
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2009 :  17:24:53  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by twinlorna

--HI Gill,What a gorgeous photograph.At first,I thought it was from a magazine.Years ago,my niece and i took one of those
-tours of the Palace.I assume they still have them.

----Lorna
hi, Lorna... Yes the tours are still from July to Sept I believe... here's another picture for you...

Gill
Go to Top of Page

Gill
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
895 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2009 :  17:39:59  Show Profile Send Gill a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The British museum is quite a nice place to visit... which is a museum of the world for the world.. its galleries are fantastic..this is the inside of the building....

Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2009 :  17:52:53  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love pics of the museum. My next trip to the UK it will be one of my stops!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

twinlorna
Something Special

USA
1324 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2009 :  23:11:01  Show Profile Send twinlorna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HI GILL,looking at your photographs i kept thinking of that quote--"if you're tired of London,you're tired of life".
(or something like that).How true. These are amazing photos.

------Lorna
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2009 :  15:53:44  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is definitely a photo opportunity for moi to show off my cooking skills! My brother and I had so much fun making this earlier (yes, some throwing was involved), and thus we are very proud of our work...what do you think?

....masterpiece or what eh? I'm no Delia, but hey it sure looks delicious don't it?

Emma xXx

Edited by - Motown Diva on 25/08/2009 15:54:48
Go to Top of Page

chrispld
Wishing And Hoping

United Kingdom
579 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2009 :  23:28:31  Show Profile Send chrispld a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can send me a slice Emma.!! That looks delicious.!!

Chris
Go to Top of Page

kajunbaby23
Something Special

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2009 :  22:30:24  Show Profile Send kajunbaby23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
YUMMY!!!!

"Scars Are Tattoos With Better Stories"
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2009 :  11:01:05  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Look where I ended up yesterday! I was at a wedding, and this was where the reception was held.

I thought it was rather appropriate really...

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2009 :  13:28:34  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hope the hotel was in better condition on the inside. From the outside it looks like it's in urgent need of a paint job!

However, you look lovely in the picture Emma. Thanks for posting.

Marty
Go to Top of Page

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 27/09/2009 :  17:48:07  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Earthbound Gypsy

Hope the hotel was in better condition on the inside. From the outside it looks like it's in urgent need of a paint job!

However, you look lovely in the picture Emma. Thanks for posting.

Marty

I know what you mean...but yes, it was lovely inside Marty. There was another sign in a much better spot, but as it was smaller it wouldn't have stood out as much as this one!

Emma xXx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2