The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Chit-Chat Lounge
 The Good Morning/Evening Thread
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  00:58:33  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Basic idea of the thread is like a visitors book. If you drop in leave a mark here just so we know you've been here. You can also wish each other a good morning/evening and indulge in idle chit chat.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  01:55:17  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good idea V!

Marty :))
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  02:26:06  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Earthbound Gypsy

Good idea V!

Marty :))

Its worked well on other forums since 2003.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  11:55:49  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Morning folken,

nice bright relativly warm day outside.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8288 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  17:19:23  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Missed the morning train - I hope a Good Afternoon, will do?

Nice one Mr VPM .

Janie x58
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  17:38:43  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Janie

Missed the morning train - I hope a Good Afternoon, will do?

Nice one Mr VPM .

Janie x58

Good afternoon J.

Late on parade again ....?

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  20:00:33  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good afternoon! Missed that same train as Janie

Going to see a local Doo Woop Group called Bryle Cream tonight at a Local Ice Cream Palor, looking forward to it. I've seen them before and always enjoy them. Best part of it all is that it's free!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  22:43:27  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Good afternoon! Missed that same train as Janie

Going to see a local Doo Woop Group called Bryle Cream tonight at a Local Ice Cream Palor, looking forward to it. I've seen them before and always enjoy them. Best part of it all is that it's free!

Marty

Evening, .....

Sounds good. My favourite price too.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2012 :  13:45:53  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Morning folken.

Just been patching up my leather some more. Its starting to look more metal than leather now.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  17:44:20  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Afternoon ....

Anyone know where I might get a copy of this -

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2012 :  18:56:05  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Stayed up most of the night watching Phantom of the Opera on my local PBS Station. It was filmed at RAH, with a few scenes from Broadway too. (I did see it on Broadway and locally). Love it! Slept until noon but still can't fully wake up and get going.

Marty
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2012 :  15:06:14  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Stayed up most of the night watching Phantom of the Opera on my local PBS Station. It was filmed at RAH, with a few scenes from Broadway too. (I did see it on Broadway and locally). Love it! Slept until noon but still can't fully wake up and get going.

Marty

Morning folken,

well its morning to me anyway. I just woke up.

Spent a large chunk of yesterday looking for online belts. A lot of poorly designed sites out there with tiny pictures, no descriptions, and rip off prices.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2012 :  00:38:11  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, anyone been watching 'Shameless' tonight ?

You must be logged in to see this link.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2012 :  12:08:28  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Morning.

Anyone know any cheap and decent B&B's in London ?

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2012 :  13:13:21  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good Morning V. Cheap in London??? Well if you find one, please let me know, I'll keep it in mind for the future!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2012 :  14:51:57  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Good Morning V. Cheap in London??? Well if you find one, please let me know, I'll keep it in mind for the future!

Marty

No luck at all. Been looking most the morning. For what I want it looks like it'll be cheaper to do a couple of day trips.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  00:29:42  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Evening folken.

Had myself a pleasant day down London today. Hit up my fav jewelers and spent enough to probably cruise the med for a fortnight.

It'll last a whole lot longer though. Full moon, and I bought myself a moonstone amongst other things. Last time I was there I was at the Garick. Popped into the 'Arms' for a sit thee down while I was cruising around waiting to have my rings sized.

Nice meal in China town I was more than ready for. Happy to be back home though.

Back again on Sunday for the FFF. That should be interesting .......

Right, time to catch up with Corrie n' Easties. Night all.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  12:34:38  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alright, who do you think did it ?

I'm ruling out Carla and Peter, too obvious. Not Kevin Webster. Sally the woman scorned, just doesn't have a murder in her. She's far too dull a character.

I have three real posibilities: Michele, Dennis, the Mother.

Anyone else got any theories ?

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  17:25:35  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Morning folken.

Gods, its all gone quiet again round here hasn't it ?

What a lame show yesterday. Nothing but a couple of fat girls that gave stuffed cushioning a bad name and a few grannies (not the glam sort either). As for the menfolk, some looked like they'd been let out for the day and the rest need to give up video games and get some excercise. Never seen so many overweight folken gathered in a small place from 'Weekend Weirdos R Us'. Nothing very exciting stall wise either.

I was in and out within an after journey coffee and cigar. Then I went looking for ...., some alternative entertainment.

It was quite sunny and warm too. Actually it was rather lovely. Until I got off the train back here and stepped out into the cold and the rain.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8288 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  23:26:58  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by viperMON

I'm ruling out Carla and Peter, too obvious. Not Kevin Webster. Sally the woman scorned, just doesn't have a murder in her. She's far too dull a character.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'

I reckon twas that woman who was in cahoots with Frank to swindle Carla. Ms Marple here, suspects she found out that she (so significant a character was she I can't even recall her name ) was also being swindled by the murder victim. Who is running the book?

Janie x58
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2012 :  17:10:46  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Janie

quote:
Originally posted by viperMON

'Never Trust A Hippie !'

I reckon twas that woman who was in cahoots with Frank to swindle Carla. Ms Marple here, suspects she found out that she (so significant a character was she I can't even recall her name ) was also being swindled by the murder victim. Who is running the book?

Janie x58

Seems the 'internetz' has struck again and the answer is out there, somewhere. I haven't seen it, so for fun;-

2/1 Mother-Anne
3/1 Leanne
12/1 Jennie

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000