The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 Daydreaming
 Skyfall
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Motown Diva

United Kingdom
3826 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2013 :  16:01:32  Show Profile Send Motown Diva a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not sure if there is anyone left who HASN'T seen it!

What a great film though, for me one of the best Bond films to date.

Emma xXx

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2013 :  17:47:53  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Motown Diva

Not sure if there is anyone left who HASN'T seen it!

What a great film though, for me one of the best Bond films to date.

Emma xXx

That must be me then.

Sean Connery, Roger Moore, end of.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2013 :  20:01:41  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I haven't seen it yet, but I was in Walmart and got the DVD on sale for $10!

Marty
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2013 :  11:09:28  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Earthbound Gypsy

I haven't seen it yet, but I was in Walmart and got the DVD on sale for $10!

Marty

We await your review.

Actually I was going to say if you haven't seen it keep your eye on YouTube. I've found quite a few films up there over the last year, in full. Sometimes they disapear quickly because of copyright issues but if your patient and do regular searches you can probably find anything your looking for, for free.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page

Earthbound Gypsy
Sweet Inspiration

USA
4227 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2013 :  19:10:27  Show Profile Send Earthbound Gypsy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Viper are you saying that COMPLETE movies appear on You Tube?

Marty
Go to Top of Page

viperMON
Wishing And Hoping

710 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2013 :  00:31:39  Show Profile Send viperMON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Earthbound Gypsy

Viper are you saying that COMPLETE movies appear on You Tube?

Marty

Sure am.

Loads of old black n white classics, plenty of colour films too from all decades. You can even find new ones, as in brand new in the cinema/pre release DVD's, but you have to look for them and persist with searching maybe for several months depending on what your looking for.

The 'new' stuff tends to get ripped down by YouTube pretty quick on copyright infringement, but stick around, within a week or few someone else will have it up there.

Gods, I'd have been lost without trawling through all sorts of stuff last year. Films, old n new, Steptoe complete series from the very first pilot episode through to the last, all the Married With Children, and Gods know what else (see through Good Morning Thread) not even mentioning the extensive tomb raiding of old rockers and siren singers .........

Beats watching the telly these days.

Totally irritated my lodger with finding the latest Resident Evil film and seeing it first. Next day the link had gone.

I even found Evil Dead 3: Army Of Darkness a couple of weeks ago. That's a hard film to find, anywhere.

'Never Trust A Hippie !'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2