The Dusty Springfield Network
The Dusty Springfield Network
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome To The DSN
 General
 Not a lot of posts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

latetoappreciate
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
259 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2016 :  23:20:38  Show Profile Send latetoappreciate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello All,

I see there are very few recent posts at this forum. Have people gone elsewhere, for example Facebook?

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2017 :  15:40:06  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Geoff....yes, you are correct. Not a lot gone on for a long while now. Facebook has certainly taken it's toll but as time went on it seemed to be that people were less inclined to be on more than one of these sorts of forums and sadly for the DSN, LTD seems to have won out! I still look on here every now and again but without people posting it tends to be a bit of an empty attempt. I hope you are well.

Janie x63
Go to Top of Page

latetoappreciate
Wishing And Hoping

Australia
259 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2017 :  12:04:39  Show Profile Send latetoappreciate a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Janie for the reply. It is a pity that the forum has died. I am okay thanks, thanks for asking. What Facebook forum did people move to?
Geoff
Go to Top of Page

Janie
Administrator

United Kingdom
8289 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2017 :  14:36:14  Show Profile Send Janie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Geoff - there are a number. The one I see most on is the Soul and Eyeliner, the Dusty Springfield Project. A lot of the old gang from here and the LTD post regularly on that one. Just do a search on Dusty Springfield and it will come up. Kind regards.

Janie x63
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Dusty Springfield Network © 2000-06 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2